LFA in a sentence
31. In 2001, the LFA joined the WAFF as one of its founding members.
32. A new cryptococcal antigen LFA was FDA approved in July 2011.
33. LFA The LFA is a Generation IV small block V8 truck engine.
34. Lexus began taking orders for the LFA on 23 October 2009.
35. No other car inspires more confidence than the LFA".
36. I place Lexus LFA in the top 5 best cars I have ever driven".
37. The magazine also found the LFA to be superior in dynamic handling.
38. Motor Trend awarded the win in this comparison to Lexus LFA.
39. The LFA is one of over 1,000 cars featured in the game.
40. In 2001, the LFA joined the WAFF as one of its founding members.
41. In January 2006 the LFA formed a partnership with Club Panico.
42. The LFA holds its annual graduation show at the BFI Southbank.
43. The LFA's Writer-Diploma Course is Creative Skillset Approved.
44. The production $375,000 Lexus LFA supercar debuted in 2009.
45. Also important are LFA-1, ICAM-1, CD28, and CD80/CD86.
46. USNS Impeccable has the original LFA system, weighing 155 tonnes;
47. Specifically, erlizumab targets CD18 and an LFA-1 integrin.
48. LFA-1 belongs to the integrin superfamily of adhesion molecules.
49. The club was a finalist in the LFA Cup in October 7, 2012.
50. Lymphocyte function-associated antigen (LFA) may refer to:
51. The La Fria VOR-DME (Ident: LFA) is located on the field.
52. It is governed by the Lebanese Football Association (LFA).
53. We created the final LFA through these kinds of test experiences.
54. Each of the wind tunnels at LFA was given an "A" number.
55. DFG / LFA Freiburg (French: Lycée Franco-Allemand de Fribourg;
56. Severe impairment of social skills can be seen in people with LFA.
57. The following day, 27 players were selected in a CFL–LFA Draft;
58. Karaki was replaced by former LFA veteran Dante Schiro.
59. The 2019 CFL–LFA Draft took place on January 14, 2019.
60. On January 16, LFA commissioner Guillermo Ruiz Burguete resigned;
- About half
- age 18 months
- about four-fifths
- age 24 months
- The United States Preventive Services Task Force
- 18 and 24 months
- the Modified Checklist for Autism in Toddlers
- the Early Screening of Autistic Traits Questionnaire
- the First Year Inventory
- the Checklist for Autism in Toddlers
- 18–30 months
- fewer than 1%
- recent years
- around age three years
- over thirty hours
- More than half
- 12 and 24 months
- 3 months
- 3% to 25%
- age five
- later years
- age six
- close to 6