LEED in a sentence
1. a LEED Gold designation;
2. Environmental Design (LEED).
3. The building is also LEED certified.
4. Leed is a former soft drink.
5. Leed or LEED may also refer to:
6. The building is LEED certified.
7. it is LEED certified silver.
8. and a LEED-certified Visitor &
9. "LEED" (Leadership in Energy &
10. It is LEED gold certified.
11. LEED Gold Certified.
12. Notable LEED projects:
13. It is LEED Platinum Certified.
14. It is also LEED certified.
15. It is LEED Gold certified.
16. The project will be LEED Platinum.
17. (LEED Sustainability Consultant);
18. It is a LEED certified school.
19. It is LEED Gold certified.
20. The hall is LEED Silver certified.
21. Energy Label LEED Gold.
22. The tower is not LEED certified.
23. Shell under LEED.
24. Environmental Design" (LEED v3).
25. This is a LEED platinum building.
26. The building is LEED certified.
27. The building is LEED certified.
28. The building is LEED certified.
29. The building is LEED certified.
30. It aims to be LEED Gold certified.
- Johann Heinrich Lambert
- about 0.9
- about 0.04
- the Suomi NPP
- about 15
- almost 27
- zenith angle θi
- the Greek Dark Ages
- the 8th century
- the Roman Empire
- 5th century AD
- Western Europe