Kra in a sentence
1. Kraainem ([ˈkraːinɛm] (listen);
2. Namtok Chum Saeng, Kra Buri District.
3. It is the seat of Kraśnik County.
4. Kra or KRA can refer to:
5. Distribution of Kra–Dai languages.
6. Original Krašići has some 150 houses;
7. Krašići 2/1 has around 800 houses.
8. the regent he appointed lived in Kražiai.
9. Stawiarski was born in Kraśnik.
10. Kra is a Japanese visual kei rock band.
11. It is found on the Kra Isthmus, Thailand.
12. Kramarka [kraˈmarka] (German: Kramarka;
13. Velká Kraš is twinned with:
14. Kraški Brinjevec Brinjevec
15. Distribution of Kra–Dai.
16. Josip Kraš Primary School).
17. Kra was born in 1966 in Boston.
18. Its type strain is Kra 23 (DSM 6482).
19. Your kra is your own personality.
20. Åkra may refer to:
21. It is located in the village of Åkra.
22. the Kra Isthmus route;
23. Castle Krašov. Castle Libštejn.
24. Sao pattern. Kra jung pattern.
25. Krasov or Krašov may also refer to.
26. Arsène Kra Konan is an Ivorian sprinter.
27. It has a Kra substratum.
28. Bueng Kra Chap (or spelled Bueng Krachap;
29. He was born in Kraśnik, Poland.
30. It now houses KRA's construction &
- South Asia
- South Chinese
- Harry L. Shorto's
- Khmer Comparative Dictionary
- Paul Sidwell
- Northeast India
- the Nicobar Islands
- Central India
- Acehnese in Sumatra (Diffloth
- Land Dayak
- Encyclopædia Britannica
- Southern Mon
- Sidwell &