Its enormous success in a sentence
1. Its enormous success spawned several other Disney theme parks and resorts.
2. In 1980s house music, and Chicago house in particular, a strong disco influence was constantly present, which is why house music, regarding its enormous success in shaping electronic dance music and contemporary club culture, is often described being "disco's revenge".
3. Ghibli continued its enormous success with Miyazaki's Spirited Away (2001), ハウルの動く城 (Howl's Moving Castle) (2004), 崖の上のポニョ (Ponyo) (2008) and 風立ちぬ (The Wind Rises) (2013) and Hiromasa Yonebayashi借りぐらしのアリエッティ(The Secret World of Arrietty) (2010), all grossing more than $100 million worldwide and appearing in the top 10 of the highest-grossing anime films of all time (as of 2020).
4. On November 20th, his unit become the 3rd Cavalry Corp in the short time due to its enormous success in battlefield on 27th of November it was renamed 2nd Guards Cavalry Corp.
5. Its enormous success spawned several other Disney theme parks and resorts.
6. The journalist concludes that Zabranjeno Pušenje thus set the stage for a career such as Buldožer's, but that its enormous success "facilitated by the euphoria around the new primitive Top lista nadrealista" over the past year "often pushed the band to the wrong side of the vulgarity line during their live shows at which point it's only a small step to the distasteful remark and the unsuccessful joke about an American amplifier".
7. Its enormous success created a Parisian fascination with all things Russian.
8. Stanmore is also well known for its "Learn To Lead" programme, which is now also used in Bushey, Radlett, Edgware and many other communities following its enormous success in Stanmore.
9. It was first serialized in the newspaper Diário do Rio de Janeiro, but due to its enormous success Alencar decided to compile his writing in a volume.
10. After its enormous success over the past decades, in the 1970s, the St. James fell into decline and was effectively closed down.
11. Its enormous success on television ushered in a temporary "fad" of mostly live family-oriented specials based on fantasy tales, such as Aladdin (1958), Alice in Wonderland (1955) (a live-action version), Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella (1957), The Pied Piper of Hamelin (1957), and Pinocchio (1957, no relation to the Disney film).
12. Despite its enormous success, Adidas briefly stopped production of the shoe in 2011.
13. The Paris correspondent of The Daily Telegraph also commented on the propriety of the piece, and remarked that its enormous success with a public used to broader entertainments at the Folies-Dramatiques was "the most eloquent possible tribute to the intrinsic beauty of the music".
14. Due to its enormous success and popularity, the State of Israel issued stamps with the photos of the band.
15. Owing to its enormous success, it remains in service to the present day.
16. It was directed by British choreographer and director Mitch Sebastian and repeated in 2015 due to its enormous success.
17. Against the backdrop of the rest of Caine's novels, his modern biographer has rated this novel as of questionable quality, saying that "The book is hopelessly sentimental and melodramatic and not his best work, despite its enormous success when published."
18. This was produced as a joint venture under at a time when the Kannada cinema industry was facing severe financial crises and its enormous success is reported to have not only re-instilled confidence in the Kannada cinema industry but inspired other historicals in quick succession.
19. A marker of its enormous success may be seen in how many performances were produced: by 1854, The Gladiator had been performed over 1000 times, a remarkable feat.
- several other Disney theme parks
- Disney's earnings
- the theme parks
- their movies
- its popularity
- a large amount
- especially animated feature-length films
- Many concerns
- cultural representation
- psychological effects
- mainstream culture
- any other form
- The original awards
- animated shorts
- the 5th Academy Awards function
- The first winner
- the short Flowers
- a production
- a feature-length animated motion picture
- DreamWorks and Pacific Data Images
- the most films
- the Beast
- the first animated film
- Up and Toy Story
- Best Picture nominations
- Several other countries
- an award
- the best-animated feature film
- their national film awards
- Africa Movie Academy Award
- Best Animation
- Best Animated Film
- the Asia Pacific Screen Award
- Best Animated Feature Film
- the European Film Award
- another award
- any other field
- technical and artistic endeavour
- The 1990s winners
- newer studios