Individual Native in a sentence
1. Individual Native allotments can be and are sold on the open market, however.
2. When the creation is dynamic and ongoing over time, it can be more confusing to try to transform from the individual native styles, to a consistent overall style.
3. Native land that is owned by individual Native Americans sometimes cannot be developed because of fractionalization.
4. by law individual Native Americans were deemed wards of the federal government.
5. Fractionated interests in individual Native American allotted land continue to expand exponentially with each new generation.
6. Interior is involved in the management of 100,000 leases for individual Native Americans and tribes on trust land that encompasses approximately 56,000,000 acres (230,000 km).
7. In addition, the trust currently manages approximately $2.8 billion in tribal funds and $400 million in individual Native American funds.
8. According to the Indian Affairs team of the Atta Kulla Kulla Lodge: Some individual Native Americans may still find fault with people who are not Native Americans performing ceremonies and dances.
9. Guests can see more than 1,800 individual native animals including freshwater crocodiles, turtles, free-flying birds, snakes, lizards, and flying foxes.
10. Early European explorers describe individual Native American tribes and even small bands as each having their own religious practices.
11. the law treated individual Native Americans as wards of the federal government, rather than dealing with the tribes as sovereign entities.
12. Allotment was a process by which communal ownership of Indian lands would be ended, and the land portioned out to individual Native Americans, the "excess" to be sold to the government.
13. Competency was used to determine whether individual Native Americans could use land that was allotted to them from the General Allotment Act (GAA) also known as the Dawes Act.
14. As individual Native Americans, members who satisfy federal blood quantum rules have certain rights and may gain some federal assistance, such as scholarships available to some Native Americans.
15. Village corporations, representing individual Native communities, have their own natural and financial resources to maintain.
16. Citing support that he has received from individual Native Americans, Petersen has said, "I get it from all points.
17. The Division defends suits challenging all of the foregoing laws, and fulfills the federal government's responsibility to litigate on behalf of Native American tribes and individual Native Americans.
18. He also favored a move to the allotment system, under which individual Native Americans, rather than tribes, would own land.
19. Early European explorers describe individual Native American tribes and even small bands as each having their own religious practices.
20. This challenged the United States' mismanagement of trust funds belonging to more than 500,000 individual Native Americans.
21. As of July 2011, notices were being sent to the hundreds of thousands of individual Native Americans affected.
22. He also favored a move to the allotment system, under which individual Native Americans, rather than tribes, would own land.
23. Explicit recognition of individual native messengers of God has yet to be formalised in Baháʼí doctrine.
24. But while some individual Native characters appeared as drunkards,cruel, or unintelligent, others were friends or allies to white settlers.
25. he further added that by declaring their interest and support towards Native Hawaiian self-governance, individual Native Hawaiians were making a public declaration.
26. Individual Native Hawaiians had been serving in the United States Navy and Army since the War of 1812, and even more served during the Civil War.
27. Individual Native Hawaiians had been serving in the United States Navy and Army since the War of 1812, and more served during the Civil War.
28. Individual Native Hawaiians had been serving in the United States Navy and Army since the War of 1812, and even more served during the American Civil War.
29. The treasuries of individual Native Authorities were also, from 1949, to be grouped in an attempt at greater efficiency, but these were reforms were insufficient to reverse the decline in the system.
30. Individual Native allotments can be and are sold on the open market, however.
- about one percent
- Southeast Alaska
- Köppen Cfc
- 130 cm
- over 150
- 380 cm
- 41 cm
- 190 cm
- Western Alaska
- the Gulf of Alaska
- farther north
- the Seward Peninsula
- i. e.
- Kotzebue Sound
- less than 10
- 25 cm
- around 100
- 250 cm
- mid 30s
- the winter
- the entire winter
- Fort Yukon
- 13 km
- the arctic circle
- June 27, 1915
- Prospect Creek
- January 23, 1971
- the entire year
- Upward Sun River
- the Tanana River Valley
- the New World
- Ben Potter