Her tears in a sentence
1. Her tears formed the river Achelous.
2. It was said of a wife that God counts her tears.
3. Her tears formed the river Achelous.
4. Her tears mixed with milk and formed the Salar.
5. Her tears fall on the floor and flow under the cracks.
6. The First Lady could hardly contain her tears;
7. her tears created the Osum river.
8. Ruth translated this to Marina through her tears.
9. O'Connor has said that her tears were real.
10. It was said of a wife that God counts her tears.
11. Her tears of joy left white marks on her face.
12. She cries all her tears into the pillow at night."
13. Ophélie leaves, hiding her tears.
14. As she leaves, her tears fall on his cheek.
15. Her tears drop onto his face, and she leaves.
16. Her tears caused the Great Salt Lake to be salty.
17. Her tears fell ere the dews were dried;
18. She walked beside him, dried her tears, and smiled.
19. On seeing her tears, Asarakannu leaves him unharmed.
20. Her arrogance went away from her through her tears.
21. Wherever her tears landed, flowers began to grow.
22. Tony mocks her for her tears.
23. He then consumes her tears and leaves.
24. She cries all her tears into the pillow at night.
25. Her tears of gratitude rolled down her face.
26. She blinked away her tears saying nothing.
27. Her tears poured forth as she watched the sad scene.
28. Winking back her tears, she left alone .
29. Her tears wer just a trick to deceive others.
30. Her tears -fied her grief.
- all the people
- their death
- 3 generations
- the Trojan king Laomedon
- Zeus' words
- his hubris
- the valleys
- Other versions
- both Apollo
- Ovid's account
- his task
- his tunes
- his lyre
- Pindar's odes
- a mortal
- their assistant
- three snakes
- the sections
- its way
- the portion
- Aeacus's descendants
- the Aeacidae
- Laomedon's rule
- his great grandson
- the wooden horse
- the downfall
- the wages
- their feet
- the unpaid labour
- the insults
- a pestilence
- the sea monster
- his daughter
- a lover
- a nymph
- the Greek king
- Apollo's priest Chryses
- the Greek encampment
- the girl
- the anger