Glaucus in a sentence
1. He also wounded Glaucus, son of Hippolochus.
2. Falco's personal trainer Glaucus;
3. He wrote a now lost epyllion titled Glaucus.
4. A slave girl, Nidia, also loves Glaucus.
5. Glaucus is freed.
6. Circe makes vain efforts to take back Glaucus.
7. She kills the Chitchatuk and Father Glaucus.
8. Glaucus is condemned to be thrown to the lions.
9. Under the shock, Glaucus recovers his mind.
10. It was formerly referred to as P. glaucus.
11. Erigeron glaucus, Botanical garden of Fribourg.
12. Glaucus lost to Iolaus in the chariot race.
13. During the war Glaucus fought valiantly.
14. the wind ceased, and Glaucus appeared.
15. Also in the South Pacific is Glaucus bennettae.
16. Species within the genus Glaucus include:
17. Glaucus vows revenge against the killers.
18. Glaucus swims through a burning harbor.
19. C. figulinus x glaucus
20. P. glaucus may refer to:
21. E. glaucus may refer to:
22. C. glaucus may refer to:
23. So Glaucus came seeking her to wife with gifts;
24. Glaucus is condemned to be thrown to the lions.
25. Under the shock, Glaucus recovers his mind.
26. In L. glaucus subsp.
27. The leaflets of L. glaucus subsp.
28. It is a parasite of Carthamus glaucus.
29. Anomphalus glaucus Sp. nov.
30. Glaucus and Scylla, by J.M.W. Turner.
- twelve years
- the Ceryneian Hind
- Mount Olympus
- A. Apollo's