General Council in a sentence
31. All three castes participated in the general council;
32. The President of the General Council is Patrick Labaune.
33. The U.S. Society is governed by a General Council.
34. Changes must be approved by CMA General Council."
35. It will go for vote at the general council in 2019.
36. He became a member of the General Council of Yonne.
37. The General Council held their first meeting in October.
38. Was elected his successor "by the General Council".
39. Industry (FICCI) Member, General Council, Film &
40. He is member of the general council of the Bas-Rhin.
41. In 1864–1865, he served on its General Council.
42. The term of service on General Council is three years.
43. presbyteries; conferences and the General Council.
44. The members of the General Council responded, Placet!
45. With the support of the Haute-Savoie General Council.
46. These five members are elected by the General Council.
47. He became President of the General Council of Vienne.
48. The General Council consists of 54 elected members.
49. He is also a member of the Grand and General Council.
50. The General Council was elected using two voting lists.
51. The 40-member General Council was elected by groups;
52. The 50-member General Council was elected by groups;
53. The Cantal General Council includes 8 vice-presidents.
54. The term of the General Council shall be three years.
55. The Meuse General Council includes 15 vice-presidents.
56. Baudin decided to sit in the General Council of Cher.
57. He left the General Council of Tarn-et-Garonne in 1892.
58. He was elected to the general council for Vescovato.
59. Changes must be approved by CMA General Council."
60. From 1802 to 1806, he was General Council for Var.
General Council synonyms
- legal counsel
- legal adviser
- legal consultant
- general counsel
- legal advisor
- advocate general
- board of directors
- attorney general
- departmental council
- general board
- conseil général
- general affairs council
- general advice
- consell general
- county council
- general councils
- general leadership
- central administration
- general meeting
- county councils
- general guidance
- general recommendation
- general tips
- overall advice
- public council
- administrative board
- administrative council
- andorran parliament
- conclusions of the general affairs
- council general affairs
- executive board
- general body
- general congregation
- general counselling
- general fono
- general legal advice
- governing board
- of a general meeting of
- of the general council
- council for general affairs
- foreign affairs council
- community council
- general affairs council meeting
- general affairs council's
- general council will
- of the general meeting