French schools in a sentence
1. In 2006, rising levels of antisemitism were recorded in French schools.
2. It is still widely studied in French schools as an example of Romanticism.
3. In 2006, rising levels of antisemitism were recorded in French schools.
4. He also went to French schools.
5. High school and college education in Romania was modeled after French schools.
6. In the Russian and French schools, this is known as sissonne simple.
7. Dutch was hardly taught in the French schools.
8. MO5s were also used as educational tools in French schools for a period.
9. Saqr was educated in French schools in Tripoli and Beirut.
10. French schools do not have vending machines.
11. He grew up speaking mostly French and attended French schools.
12. It is also the most often read and studied classicist play in French schools.
13. The largest are the various French schools.
14. There are two French schools for the French population of the city;
15. He was educated in French schools until 1954, when he turned fourteen.
16. There are also students who come from other French schools within the community.
17. He was educated at British, American and French Schools and Universities;
18. The film was shown in French schools as part of an educational program.
19. She grew to play a major part in revolutionizing education in French schools.
20. She was educated in French schools in Marrakesh.
21. Lycée Dumont d'Urville may refer to the following French schools:
22. Lycée Romain Rolland may refer to the following French schools:
23. Lycée Emmanuel Mounier may refer to the following French schools:
24. Lycée Albert Schweitzer may refer to the following French schools:
25. Lycée Georges Clemenceau may refer to the following French schools:
26. Lycée Frédéric Bartholdi may refer to the following French schools:
27. she grew up in a liberal, French-speaking household and attended French schools.
28. French schools in Nigeria:
29. He was also a member of the French Schools in Rome and Athens.
30. He was also a member of the French Schools in Rome and Athens.
- 28% Spanish schools
- the state public university
- the only university
- first-level degrees
- computer science
- business administration
- educational sciences
- higher professional education courses
- The only two graduate schools
- a PhD programme
- The geographical complexity
- the small number
- a full academic programme
- a centre
- virtual studies
- Spanish and French universities
- The Virtual Studies Centre
- (Centre d'Estudis Virtuals
- approximately 20 different academic degrees
- both undergraduate and postgraduate levels
- Catalan philology
- political sciences
- audiovisual communication
- telecommunications engineering
- East Asia studies
- various postgraduate programmes
- continuing-education courses
- very limited transport links
- its physical isolation
- the nearest major airports
- three hours' drive
- a road network
- (47 mi
- The two main roads
- la Vella
- the CG-1
- the Spanish border
- the CG-2
- the French border
- Bus services