French Open in a sentence
1. 1988 French Open 3rd round;
2. She then played the 2009 French Open.
3. He also won the 1955 French Open.
4. In 1998, Moyá won the French Open.
5. He won the French Open a week later.
6. Li was 11th seed at the French Open.
7. He competed at the 2009 French Open.
8. At the French Open Krajicek &
9. He also covered the 2009 French Open.
10. At French Open Was 28th seed.
11. Current through 2015 French Open.
12. Tsonga then entered the French Open.
13. Current through the 2019 French Open.
14. Runner-up in the French Open in 1937.
15. He won the French Open in 1914.
16. They won the French Open.
17. favorite tournament is French Open.
18. French Open &
19. Watson qualified for the French Open.
20. Albert Costa in the French Open;
21. Current through 2018 French Open.
22. Current through the 2018 French Open.
23. Barthel returned at the French Open.
24. Current through the 2019 French Open.
25. Current till 2018 French Open.
26. Current through the 2019 French Open.
27. In 1977: French Open women's doubles.
28. In 1978: French Open Mixed Doubles.
29. Current as far as 2008 French Open.
30. at French Open (clay surface), 267;
- the Davis Cup
- the whole year
- the Newsweek Champions Cup
- the Lipton International Players Championships
- the fall season
- the end of the season
- the following 3 years
- 1 Andy Roddick
- the 1990 French Open
- the Miami Open
- Hong Kong
- Pat Rafter
- Rome Masters
- the final years
- Swiss Indoors
- the Masters Cup
- the 2004 US Open
- two windy days
- Dubai Championships
- almost 220 meters
- Burj al-Arab
- the 2005 US Open
- more than $30 million
- Djokovic, Federer, Nadal
- May 2018
- more than $25 million
- the 2006 US Open
- September 5, 2007
- Andy Roddick
- Tim Henman
- Kim Clijsters
- World Team Tennis for the Philadelphia Freedoms
- the summer of 2009
- the 2009 French Open
- the Outback Champions Series
- the Cancer Treatment Centers of America Tennis Championships