Eurystheus in a sentence
1. Artemis forgave him but targeted Eurystheus for her wrath.
2. Eurystheus commanded Heracles to find Cerberus and bring him back.
3. Eurystheus was a cousin of Heracles.
4. This task was at the request of Eurystheus' daughter, Admete.
5. Though it is widely told that Hyllus killed Eurystheus.
6. Eurystheus was a character in Heracleidae, a play by Euripides.
7. Hera assigned Heracles to labour for King Eurystheus at Mycenae.
8. Eurystheus also wanted to sacrifice the Cretan Bull to Hera.
9. He was sent to retrieve it for Admete, the daughter of King Eurystheus.
10. she is the daughter of Eurystheus and Megara.
11. Eurystheus had meant for their lordship to be temporary;
12. Eurystheus forbade him ever again to enter the city;
13. Heracles then had to herd the cattle back to Eurystheus.
14. Heracles was sent to capture the bull by Eurystheus as his seventh task.
15. They were accomplished at the service of King Eurystheus.
16. Eventually, he placed himself at Eurystheus's disposal.
17. Eurystheus originally ordered Heracles to perform ten labours.
18. Eurystheus forbade him ever again to enter the city;
19. Eurystheus said that Heracles still had seven labours to perform.
20. Heracles then had to herd the cattle back to Eurystheus.
21. Eurystheus was responsible for many of the troubles of Heracles.
22. Once there, he miraculously regains his youth and captures Eurystheus.
23. Megara walks in on Iphicles and Eurystheus having a sexual encounter.
24. Eurystheus names Iphicles his heir.
25. Eurystheus shoots first, uncaring of the danger to Hyllus.
26. He was in turn succeeded by his son Eurystheus.
27. Eurystheus himself wishes to marry Thea and install her as his queen.
28. first, when Eurystheus fought against the Athenians and Heracleidae;
29. first, when Eurystheus fought against the Athenians and Heracleidae;
30. Hera is using the oracle and King Eurystheus to crush Hercules.
- twelve years
- the Ceryneian Hind
- Mount Olympus
- A. Apollo's