Estadi Comunal d'Andorra la Vella in a sentence
1. Estadi Comunal d'Andorra la Vella.
2. The Estadi Comunal d'Andorra la Vella is a small football stadium in Andorra la Vella, the capital of Andorra.
3. The Estadi Comunal d'Andorra la Vella and the Camp d’Esports d’Aixovall together host all games from Andorra's two highest football competitions, the Primera Divisió and the Segona Divisió. It also hosted all Andorra national football team games until the opening of the Estadi Nacional in 2014.
4. The Camp d’Esports d’Aixovall and the Estadi Comunal d'Andorra la Vella together hosted all of the games of Andorra's two highest football competitions, the Lliga de Primera Divisió and the Lliga de Segona Divisió. Coordinates: 42°28′35.0″N 1°29′15.6″E
5. FC Andorra have historically hosted their matches at the Estadi Comunal d'Andorra la Vella in the capital city of Andorra la Vella.
6. All athletics events similarly took place in the similarly centrally located Estadi Comunal d'Andorra la Vella.
7. After a scoreless draw in the first leg in Gibraltar, the club earned a 2–1 victory at the Estadi Comunal d'Andorra la Vella to advance to the Second Qualifying Round with goals coming from Anthony Bardon and Lee Casciaro.
8. - Eastern Catalan - Economy of Andorra - Education in Andorra - El Gran Carlemany - El Periòdic d'Andorra - El Serrat - Elections in Andorra - Encamp - Encamp - Environmental issues in Andorra - Escaldes-Engordany - Escaldes-Engordany - Estadi Comunal d'Andorra la Vella - Estadio Comunal de Aixovall - Estanys de Baiau - Eurasia - Europe - European microstate - Extreme points of Andorra.
9. The second leg, on 9 July, was moved to the 1,300 capacity Estadi Comunal d'Andorra la Vella with West Ham supporters receiving a ticket allocation of 450.
10. The final was played on 15 May 2016 at Estadi Comunal d'Andorra la Vella, Andorra la Vella.
11. The first leg at home on 30 June 2015 was a goalless draw, then a week later they travelled to the second at the Estadi Comunal d'Andorra la Vella.
- first and third syllables
- the sum
- an observational study
- frequently a set
- other means
- the geometric mean
- the arithmetic mean
- many diverse fields
- almost every academic field
- some extent
- the arithmetic average income
- a nation's population
- central tendencies
- a robust statistic
- skewed distributions
- a few people's incomes
- one's notion
- "middle", and robust statistics
- the median
- better description
- central tendency
- the two conferences
- the highest professional level
- American football
- This conference
- its counterpart
- 16 teams
- 4 divisions
- Both conferences
- the 1970 merger
- the rival American Football League
- the former AFL teams
- three NFL teams
- the AFC
- the remaining thirteen NFL clubs
- the NFC
- league expansions