East Asia studies in a sentence
1. The Virtual Studies Centre (Centre d'Estudis Virtuals) at the University runs approximately 20 different academic degrees at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels in fields including tourism, law, Catalan philology, humanities, psychology, political sciences, audiovisual communication, telecommunications engineering, and East Asia studies.
2. The following are some of the ensemble types, depending on the occasion: Here is the definition of the khrueang sai according to the NIU South East Asia Studies department: Wong Khryang Sai (Khryang Sai = String ensemble): The String ensemble consists of saw-duang, saw-u, Jakhae, Khlui, and the set of percussion instruments: Ching, Chab, Thone-Ram Mana and Mong.
3. · Chinese/China Studies · Japanese/Japan Studies · East Asia Studies.
4. Japan and East Asia Studies Program (JASEP) is an inter-departmental academic program of Japan and East Asia Studies for international students at Kwansei Gakuin University in Nishinomiya, Japan.
5. Next to the three chairs of Economics, it includes chairs of East Asia Studies covering the areas of Japan/Korea and China, a chair of Business Education and Didactics and the fields of Management Science and Business Law.
6. Li went to the US alone in 1982, but Wang join her in 1984 on a scholarship in East Asia Studies.
7. In 1996, the Orissa Institute of Maritime and South East Asia Studies and the Odisha state's archaeology department started exploring the site.
8. Staff and students from NUS' School of Design and Architecture and the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences' South-east Asia Studies Programme were involved in the restoration, which has elaborate and intricately carved wooden windows, doors and partition screens.
9. Bullard spent a year at the Centre for South-East Asia Studies in Cambridge, and from 1977 to 1980 was consul-general in Boston, where he met his second wife, Linda Lewis, née Rannells (d. 1995), whom he married in 1982.
10. Japanese Lower House Campaigns in Transition: Manifest Change or Fleeting Fads? Journal of East Asia Studies, 6, p. 121-149.
11. He was Ziskind Lecturer, a short term position, in East Asia Studies at Colby College, Waterville, Maine, 1980–82; University of Michigan, Center for Chinese Studies, 1984– 85; Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Rice University, Houston, Texas, 1985–86. From 1986-2002 he was Associate Professor and full Professor, University of California, Los Angeles.
12. She was one of the speakers at the Ascend conference sponsored by the Asian Pacific Islander American Public Affairs Association (APAPA), the Asian Studies Department of the City College of San Francisco, the Japan Policy Research Institute and the Center on the Pacific Rim at USF, and the Stanford Center for East Asia Studies.
13. Fisher earned a BA from Harvard College in East Asia Studies in 1976;
14. Rema Hanna is an economist and is the Jeffrey Cheah Professor of South East Asia Studies at Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government.
15. In 2009, Hanna moved to Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government as junior faculty, where she was promoted to Jeffrey Cheah Professor of South East Asia Studies in 2016.
16. Justin Sun holds an M.A. in East Asia Studies from the University of Pennsylvania and a B.A. in History from Peking University.
17. Rubin received a BA in East Asia studies in 1967 at Barnard College, followed by an MA in East Asia studies in 1969 from Harvard University.
- various postgraduate programmes
- continuing-education courses
- very limited transport links
- its physical isolation
- the nearest major airports
- three hours' drive
- a road network
- (47 mi
- The two main roads
- la Vella
- the CG-1
- the Spanish border
- the CG-2
- the French border
- Bus services
- all metropolitan areas
- many rural communities
- most major routes
- peak travel times
- frequent long-distance bus services
- a daily tour
- the former city
- private companies
- some local ones
- no airports
- fixed-wing aircraft
- Andorra's borders
- (Camí Heliport
- commercial helicopter services
- an airport
- the neighbouring Spanish comarca
- the Andorran-Spanish border
- –La Seu d'Urgell Airport
- commercial flights
- the main hub
- 11 July
- no regular commercial flights
- the airport
- Nearby airports
- international flights