Dorian in a sentence
1. Rhodes also was Dorian.
2. He has a grandson named Dorian.
3. It is in the Dorian mode.
4. Dorian then divorced Bordat.
5. By 1976, Dorian was broke.
6. Dorian Gray may also refer to:
7. Hardly any of them are Dorian.
8. The old symbol of Dorian Gray.
9. The tune uses Dorian mode.
10. Oliver Parker's Dorian Gray;
11. Lake Dorian (North Macedonia);
12. Dorian M. Bennett Realtors Inc.
13. Dorian, and 8 bars of D Dorian).
14. Dorian Wind Quintet;
15. DM stands for Dorian Metaye.
16. Dorian mode instead of B♭
17. Dorian may refer to:
18. Dorian Yates took second place.
19. –Dorian Shainin.
20. Dorian Days (1909);
21. The Dorian station.
22. Dorian Leigh. Johanna McCormick.
23. Blow in F Blow Dorian.
24. Emil Dorian (born Emil Lustig;
25. 2nd Prize: Dorian Wilson, USA.
26. Dorian Wilson, USA;
27. They had one daughter, Dorian.
28. Dorian McGlannan and the Rev.
29. Would you, Dorian?
30. Picture of Dorian Gray.
- symbols and omina
- sēmeia kai terata
- the omens of the days
- the 4th century
- the month Apellaios
- the month
- Delphi (Omphalos
- the "Dark Ages"
- Typhon (Τυφῶν
- Northern European
- the Nordic Elves
- The Vedic Rudra
- the Cretan labyrinth