Complexity in a sentence
91. The complexity class SC is named after him.
92. Its complexity had led to poor reliability.
93. The work was made with intensive complexity.
94. greater financial complexity and innovation;
95. Jazz fusion arrangements vary in complexity.
96. This depends on the complexity of the test.
97. These extensions vary greatly in complexity.
98. The complexity M is then defined as. where.
99. There are a few reasons for this complexity:
100. The complexity of semantides varies greatly.
101. The algorithm also has O(V) time complexity.
102. In this step, the time complexity is O(m+k).
103. They have to have a minimum of complexity."
104. of variable complexity and modularity, and;
105. Complexity is Θ(n) moves and examinations.
106. the nature and complexity of its activities;
107. This introduces some additional complexity;
108. His designs were noted for their complexity.
109. the nature and complexity of its activities;
110. Thus network has complexity of 0(N log(N)).
111. It is a change in the spread of complexity."
112. Early toys were known for their complexity;
113. TANGO manages complexity using hierarchies.
114. They have to have a minimum of complexity."
115. The Nea was a building of great complexity.
116. These extensions vary greatly in complexity.
117. Such complexity is very unusual for malware.
118. This allows for complexity in aggregations.
119. In the 1990s, AGVs increased in complexity.
120. conceptual complexity of images and themes;