Cinemagraphs in a sentence
1. Cinemagraphs are still photographs in the form of an animated GIF file of which part is animated.
2. Cinemagraphs are still photographs in the form of an animated GIF file of which part is animated.
3. A worship presentation program is a specialised presentation program designed for displaying images (primarily song lyrics, often with cinemagraphs video background) during some forms of Christian worship.
4. Cinemagraphs are still photographs in which a minor and repeated movement occurs, forming a video clip.
5. Cinemagraphs are made by taking a series of photographs or a video recording, and, using image editing software, compositing the photographs or the video frames into a seamless loop of sequential frames.
6. Some software e.g. the Lumia Cinemagraph app enables the creation of subtle animated GIFs (or Cinemagraphs) from images.
7. The software enables the creation of subtle animated GIFs (or cinemagraphs) from images, which can contain stationary and moving components in the same picture.
8. Despite saving files as GIFs, they're exported as regular JPG files and shared Lumia cinemagraphs can not be viewed on other devices.
9. Previously cinemagraphs used to be synchronized via the Nokia Memories site.
10. The story is told through a series of cinemagraphs with dialogue.
11. Previously cinemagraphs used to be synchronized via the Nokia Memories site, the change was made in relation to migrating all content from Nokia's sites to Microsoft's services.
- Its enormous success
- several other Disney theme parks
- Disney's earnings
- the theme parks
- their movies
- its popularity
- a large amount