Catalan philology in a sentence
1. Carod-Rovira received a bachelor's degree in Catalan Philology from the UB. He then enrolled as a teacher of the Catalan language at the University School of Tarragona (from 1978 to 1982).
2. He has degree in Catalan philology from the University of Barcelona (UB) in Tarragona and a master's degree in advanced studies of Catalan language, literature and culture from the Rovira i Virgili University (URV).
3. Since 2011 he has been vice-president of the Josep Irla Foundation graduate course in Catalan philology at UB and co-ordinator of the Institute of Educational Sciences at URV.
4. Anna Simó earned an undergraduate degree in Catalan philology from the University of Barcelona in 1991 and went on to complete a post-degree program in language planning at the same university in 1992.
5. In 1947 Fuster graduated with a degree in law and he received a doctoral degree in Catalan philology in 1985.
6. She was born in Cadaqués, Girona, Catalonia, and graduated from university with a degree in Catalan philology.
7. He graduated in Catalan Philology from the University of Barcelona, is a high-school teacher on leave of absence, professor at the University of Lleida, and a member of the Philological Section of the Institut d'Estudis Catalans.
8. Until the summer of 2013, the English and Spanish version of Pilar Rahola's CV on her website claimed that she had received a PhD in Spanish and Catalan Philology from the University of Barcelona.
9. Furthermore, the Universities of Valencia and Alicante refer to Valencian studies of language and literature as Catalan Philology.
10. A graduate in audiovisual communication with a doctorate in Catalan philology, he is a professor of philology at the Open University of Catalonia in Barcelona, and of literary theory at Rovira i Virgili University in Tarragona.
11. Guillamon studied Catalan philology at the University of Barcelona.
12. Galceran studied Catalan Philology at the University of Barcelona and started to write theatrical plays in 1988.
13. He studied Catalan Philology at Universitat de Barcelona, faculty of Tarragona from 1984 to 1989.
14. His disagreement with the policy of the British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher forced him to abandon the United Kingdom in 1987, when he joined the University of Valencia, where he is professor of Catalan Philology.
15. Since graduating in Catalan Philology he has worked as a high school teacher and the Education Service of the Generalitat of Catalonia.
16. He has a degree in Contemporary History and Catalan Philology from the University of Barcelona.
17. He graduated in Catalan Philology at the Universitat de Barcelona in 1983.
18. Josep Ferrer i Bujons (born in Sant Martí de Maçana, Rubió, 12 May 1959) is a Catalan linguist, author, poet and professor graduate in Catalan Philology.
19. Self-proclaimed member of the poetic group called Imparables ("Unstoppable") Sebastià has a degree in Catalan philology from Universitat de les Illes Balears, and became known with collection of poems Rafel (1994;
20. Forcadell has a degree in philosophy and communication studies from the Autonomous University of Barcelona and a Masters in Catalan Philology from the same university.
21. Although she did not finish her studies on Catalan Philology, she worked for many years as a Catalan teacher.
22. Boix-Fuste studied Catalan Philology (1974–1979) and Hispanic Philology (1980–1983) at the University of Barcelona.
23. Alabajos has a degree in Catalan Philology.
24. As a researcher he has published more than three hundred works about Latin Philology (language and literature), classical tradition and Catalan Philology (language and literature).
25. She received a degree in Catalan philology (1993) and a doctorate in Romance philology (1997) from the University of Barcelona (UB).
26. Graduating in Catalan Philology, she worked as a Catalan teacher in secondary education.
27. He graduated in Classical Philology in 1965 at University of Barcelona and he got his PhD in Catalan Philology in 1970 at that same university.
28. She was born in the oldtown of Andorra la Vella on 26 August 1960 and studied Education in 1980 and Catalan Philology at the University of Barcelona and graduated in 1983.
29. On 24 February 2019, she announced the creation of the party Nova [ca]. Elisenda Alamany holds a licentiate in Catalan philology and has worked as a secondary education teacher.
30. He has a degree in Catalan Philology from the University of Barcelona, a diploma in Business Management from IESE and a Higher Technician in Public Administration.
- political sciences
- audiovisual communication
- telecommunications engineering
- East Asia studies
- various postgraduate programmes
- continuing-education courses
- very limited transport links
- its physical isolation
- the nearest major airports
- three hours' drive
- a road network
- (47 mi
- The two main roads
- la Vella
- the CG-1
- the Spanish border
- the CG-2
- the French border
- Bus services
- all metropolitan areas
- many rural communities
- most major routes
- peak travel times
- frequent long-distance bus services
- a daily tour
- the former city
- private companies
- some local ones
- no airports
- fixed-wing aircraft
- Andorra's borders
- (Camí Heliport
- commercial helicopter services
- an airport
- the neighbouring Spanish comarca
- the Andorran-Spanish border
- –La Seu d'Urgell Airport
- commercial flights
- the main hub
- 11 July