COMT in a sentence
1. Burgundy and Franche-Comté are known for their wines.
2. for instance, Comté cheese comes from this region.
3. The origins of the name of Comté tower are unclear;
4. A stadtholdership over Franche-Comté followed in 1561.
5. French troops entered Franche-Comté on 5 February.
6. Catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT;
7. The COMT protein is coded by the gene COMT.
8. Comte or Comté may refer to:
9. Yellow wine, Comté cheese, and nuts.
10. Comté is well known for its distinct terroir.
11. It lies in the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté region.
12. Flag of Bourgogne-Franche-Comté Flag of Brittany.
13. Flag of Franche-Comté Flag of Languedoc-Roussillon.
14. Bourgogne-Franche-Comté Bretagne.
15. Corse. Franche-Comté Île-de-France.
16. There are a number of common objections to COMT.
17. In abundance on an apple tree (in Franche-Comté).
18. In Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, you can see :
19. receveur of the Comté of Coupigny.
20. Serves France's famed four year aged Comté cheese.
21. After the Ten Years' War, Franche-Comté was devastated.
22. It also has to be produced in Franche-Comté only.
23. This gene is mapped to 22q11.21, centromeric to COMT.
24. In Bourgogne-Franche-Comté: In Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes:
25. It acts as a COMT inhibitor.
26. Opicapone is a once-daily COMT inhibitor.
27. French: Comté de Maurienne;
28. Centre-West. Corsica. Franche-Comté Languedoc-Roussillon.
29. Boudot was born in Morteau, in Franche Comté, in 1571.
30. FRAC Franche-Comté Hessel Museum of Art.
- Alisa Zinovyevna Rosenbaum
- February 2
- January 20] 1905
- 8211; March
- 6, 1982
- The Fountainhead and
- Atlas Shrugged
- The Fountainhead
- Зиновьевна Розенбаум
- February 2, 1905
- Saint Petersburg
- Zinovy Zakharovich Rosenbaum
- Anna Borisovna
- the age of eight
- the age of ten
- Stoiunina Gymnasium &
- Vladimir Nabokov's
- the February Revolution
- Alexander Kerensky
- Tsar Nicholas II
- October Revolution
- Vladimir Lenin
- the Crimean Peninsula
- the White Army
- the Russian Civil War
- June 1921
- Petrograd State University
- the age of 16