CG-2 in a sentence
1. The two main roads out of Andorra la Vella are the CG-1 to the Spanish border near Sant Julia de Loria, and the CG-2 to the French border via the Envalira Tunnel near El Pas de la Casa.
2. The avalanche began at an elevation of 2,640 m (8,661 ft) on the upper slopes of the Pic d'Envalira (2,825 m or 9,268 ft), accelerated down the 35° slope and spilled over six bends of the old CG-2 road that winds its way down the mountain to the village of Pas de la Casa, which is at 2,100 m (6,890 ft).
3. The new CG-2 goes through the Envalira Tunnel, thus avoiding Pas de la Casa and the risk of avalanches.
4. The two main roads out of Andorra la Vella are the CG-1 to the Spanish border, and the CG-2 to the French border via the Envalira Tunnel near Pas de la Casa.
5. In winter, the main roads in Andorra are usually quickly cleared of snow and remain accessible, but the main road out of Andorra on the French side (RN-20 on the French side and CG-2 on the Andorran side) is less frequently cleared and is sometimes closed by avalanches.
6. She operated under the name USCGC Conyngham (CG-2) until 1933, when she was returned to the Navy.
7. She operated under the name USCGC Conyngham (CG-2) until 1933, when she was returned to the Navy.
8. Designated CG-2, Conyngham was commissioned on 8 March 1925, and joined the "Rum Patrol" to aid in the attempt to enforce prohibition laws.
9. It is currently designated as part of the CG-2 directorate of Coast Guard headquarters.
10. The Assistant Commandant for Intelligence and Criminal Investigations (CG-2) is Rear Admiral Andrew Sugimoto.
11. Counter to gBGC's increasing GC-content is CG suppression, which reduces the frequency of CG 2-mers due to deamination of methylated CG dinucleotides, resulting in substitutions of CGs with TGs, thereby reducing the GC-content.
12. As a first step in the project, a single-seat version the Model EC-1 was developed as an ongoing evolution of the Cessna CG-2 Primary Glider, using small engines.
13. The Cessna Model CG-2 was a 1930s American primary glider built by the Cessna Aircraft Company.
14. The company designed a simple primary glider (the Model CG-2) in an attempt to keep the factory going.
15. An example of a CG-2 resides on display at the EAA Airventure Museum in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, and another resides in the Museum of Flight in Seattle, Washington.
16. At the same time, the company was awarded production contracts for transport gliders, the CG-1 and CG-2. However, Frankfort lacked the resources to quickly produce large numbers of gliders, and only 43 TG-1s were delivered.
17. The minimum CG should take account of the potential consequences of failure i.e. a flood defence protecting an urban area that would flood to a depth of 1m should the wall fail under design conditions should have a higher minimum CG (2 or 3).
18. The glider failed structural tests and the Army cancelled the contract for both the CG-1 and CG-2.
19. In 1960-1962, Farfisa developed the first-generation Cordovox vacuum tube accordion, the CG-2 and CG-3, which used tubes in a suitcase-sized tone module for the tone generation (the accordion was connected to the tone module with a thick cable).
20. CG-2 (Carretera General 2) is a road of the Andorra Road Network that connects Escaldes-Engordany to the border with France.
21. The CG-2 works on all derailleur bikes and many 3-speed and coaster brake bikes.
- the Envalira Tunnel
- El Pas de la Casa
- Alt Urgell
- 12 kilometres
- 7.5 miles
- July 2015
- La Seu d'Urgell Airport
- Palma de Mallorca
- Air Andorra
- Andorra Airlines
- 11 July 2018
- 156 kilometres
- 97 miles
- 160 kilometres
- 99 miles
- 165 kilometres
- 103 miles
- 215 kilometres
- 134 miles
- 10 km
- 1,435 mm
- 25 km
- 16 mi) southeast
- 1,000 mm
- ft 3
- 1,668 mm
- Intercités de Nuit
- Andorra Telecom