Busquets in a sentence
1. The manor house built in 1580 served as a noble fortress of the Busquets family.
2. FC Barcelona player Sergio Busquets was born in Sabadell on 16 July 1988.
3. the incident gathered attention due to Busquets' apparent feigning of injury.
4. He gave Inter midfielder Thiago Motta a red card for an offense on Sergio Busquets.
5. One year later he returned to his previous position, replacing Carles Busquets.
6. FC Barcelona midfielder Sergi Busquets as "Biscuits";
7. Busquets' father, Carles, was also a footballer.
8. In 2014, Busquets started a relationship with Elena Galera.
9. Busquets is a Catalan surname.
10. Maria Pilar Busquets became the 1st Sindic d'Aran in 1991.
11. In 2018, he began dating Venezuelan fashion entrepreneur Carmen Busquets.
12. It was built in 1580 as a manor and tower defense by the Busquets family.
13. Joan Busquets was born in 1946 in El Prat de Llobregat, a suburb of Barcelona.
14. Busquets opened a boutique named Cabus in Caracas, Venezuela in 1990.
15. Busquets was born in Venezuela is dyslexic and partly deaf.
16. Busquets has been a member of the Panel of Experts for the LVMH Prize since 2017.
17. Busquets' buyout clause remains set at €150 million.
18. goals from Busquets and Zubikarai (o.g.) gave Barça half a ticket to the final.
19. He models his game on that of the Spanish midfielder Sergio Busquets.
20. Gemma Busquets.
21. The last champions were Bill Pilczuk of US and Ricardo Busquets of Puerto Rico.
22. Busquets was named the Man of the Match.
23. Busquets' older brother, Pol, is also a footballer, who plays as a goalkeeper.
24. Enrique Aquino Busquets (born 1 May 1950) is a Mexican long-distance runner.
25. Peñarol noticed Busquets after a friendly match against his club in 2014.
26. Blanca Busquets (Barcelona, 1961) is a Catalan journalist and writer.
27. Lionel Messi scored his hat-trick of the season and Sergio Busquets scored one.
28. Maria Pilar Busquets i Medan (Occitan: Maria Pilar Busquets e Medan;
29. Busquets worked in the hotel sector.
30. in Busquets, Juventus appear to be the most committed to signing the youngster.
- the War of the Spanish Succession
- the Book of Privileges (Llibre de Privilegis de 1674
- Manual Digest
- Antoni Fiter
- Antoni Puig
- the Co-Principate
- French Empire
- the Peninsular War (
- Guillem d'Areny-Plandolit
- Council General of 24
- Council General
- The New Reform
- Nova Reforma
- the Co-Princes
- 8 December 1880
- the Provisional Revolutionary Council
- Joan Pla
- Pere Baró
- 7 to 9 June 1881
- La Massana
- the Treaty of the Bridge of Escalls
- 10 June
- the Qüestió d'Andorra
- the "Andorran Question"
- the Eastern Question
- the Catalan Renaixença
- Between 1882 and 1887
- Jacint Verdaguer
- the 1880s