Brasfield in a sentence
1. Rust International has grown to include Brasfield &
2. Among early Redpath comedians was Boob Brasfield.
3. 271 was designed by tvsdesign and built by Brasfield &
4. Led by contractors from Brasfield &
5. Brasfield &
6. Rodney Leon Brasfield (August 22, 1910 –
7. Brasfield was born in Smithville, Mississippi.
8. Brasfield was recruited by George D. Hay for the Grand Ole Opry in 1944.
9. 1985 Evans B. Brasfield, Richmond.
10. Brasfield (or Brassfield) is an English-language surname.
11. Rust International has grown to include Brasfield &
12. Brasfield &
13. Founded in 1964, Brasfield &
14. Engineering News-Record ranks Brasfield &
15. Brasfield &
16. In 1985, Brasfield &
17. Brasfield &
18. Laurence Brasfield was born in Smithville, Mississippi.
19. Early in his career, Brasfield adopted the nickname Boob.
20. She worked as a cashier for a time before marrying Brasfield in 1919.
21. Brasfield was the highest-paid performer of the Bisbee troupe.
22. His younger brother, comedian Rod Brasfield, joined him.
23. Brasfield was the headliner;
24. Rod Brasfield appeared once with "Cyp" on the show in 1957.
25. Brasfield &
26. Brasfield &
27. Kassabaum, the Plaza was built in 1989 by general contractor Brasfield &
28. After presenting the lowest bid of $39,978,000, Lemoine / Brasfield &
29. Moody Nolan is the architect and Brasfield Gorrie is the contractor.
30. These include American Cast Iron Pipe Company, Brasfield &