Bondia in a sentence
1. There are three national newspapers, Diari d'Andorra, El Periòdic d'Andorra, and Bondia as well as several local newspapers.
2. 767 Bondia (prov.
3. Bondia is a core member the Themis family (602), a very large family of carbonaceous asteroids, named after 24 Themis.
4. In the Bus–Binzel SMASS classification, Bondia is a B-type asteroid, a brighter variant of the common carbonaceous C-type asteroid.
5. But their first great success came with the album Bondia (Goodmorning, DiscMedi, 1997), which sold 75000 copies, going gold in Spain.
6. The municipality contains two urban centres, Montornès de Segarra and Mas de Bondia.
7. Bondia was laid down on 18 September 1944 at Beaumont, Texas, by the Pennsylvania Shipyard under a Maritime Commission contract (MC hull 2204);
8. Bondia arrived at Cristobal—the northern and Atlantic terminus of the Panama Canal—on 22 May.
9. Bondia finally received her parts on 1 July, and she got underway for the Philippines that same day.
10. Bondia entered Subic Bay on 21 September and began discharging cargo.
11. On 1 February 1946, Bondia set sail for the United States.
12. During the following five weeks, Bondia made calls at ports in China, Korea, and Japan.
13. Nearby towns and villages include Bondia Kete (3.0 nm), Bonase Kete (10.3 nm), Padang (5.8 nm), Vora (5.0 nm) and Bankara (6.0 nm).
14. Bondia may refer to:
15. Bondia (Catalan pronunciation: [ˌbɔnˈdi.ə]) is a newspaper published in Catalan.
16. It is published in two editions: The publisher is Group Bondia.
17. Bondia is a genus of moths in the Carposinidae family.
18. Bondia attenuatana is a moth in the family Carposinidae.
19. Bondia dissolutana is a moth in the family Carposinidae.
20. Bondia maleficana is a moth in the family Carposinidae.
21. Bondia fuscata is a moth in the Carposinidae family.
22. Bondia shastana is a moth in the Carposinidae family.
23. Bondia spicata is a moth in the Carposinidae family.
24. Bondia caseata is a moth in the family Carposinidae.
25. Bondia digramma is a moth in the family Carposinidae.
26. Bondia crescentella, the crescent-marked bondia, is a moth in the Carposinidae family.
27. Bondia fidelis is a moth in the family Carposinidae.
28. Bondia nigella is a moth in the Carposinidae family.
29. Bondia comonana, the prune limb borer, is a moth in the Carposinidae family.
30. Although that was a non-fiction work, she has since moved into fiction while continuing to write opinion pieces for newspaper Bondia.
- between 1917 and 1937
- Les Valls d'Andorra
- Nova Andorra
- Andorra Agrícola
- the Poble Andorrà
- Saint Anne's
- Meritxell Day
- 8 September
- the Canólich Gathering
- the Roser d'Ordino
- the Meritxell Day
- National Day of Andorra
- the Andorra la Vella Fair
- the Sant Jordi Day
- the Santa Llúcia Fair
- La Candelera
- the Festivity of Sant Esteve
- Festa del Poble
- the Eurovision Song Contest
- between 2004 and 2009
- the Buner d'Ordino
- Engolasters Lake
- the Alt Urgell