Black Belt in a sentence
91. He also had a black belt in taekwondo.
92. He also holds a black belt in taekwondo.
93. Black Belt Jones was filmed soon after.
94. Andrulla is Black Belt First Dan in Judo.
95. The houses of this black belt are hovels.
96. It is within the Black Belt of Alabama.
97. Gigandet has a black belt in Krav Maga.
98. Sanford holds a black belt in taekwondo.
99. Miller also has a black belt in Hapkido.
100. He also holds a black belt in Jiu Jitsu.
101. It is a follow-up to Black Belt Jones.
102. He also has a black belt in kenpo karate.
103. Greitens has a black belt in Taekwondo.
104. Godbey holds a black belt in taekwondo.
105. Since 1989 he is wearing the black belt.
106. He earned his black belt in two years.
107. He is a Black belt holder in Taekwondo.
108. She is also a black belt in Taekwondo.
109. and earned his first black belt in 1978.
110. He is the holder of a 6-dan black belt.
111. Facchinello had her black belt test Aug.
112. He also holds a black belt in Krav Maga.
113. Elkins holds a black belt in taekwondo.
114. She is currently a 1st Dan black belt.
115. She is currently a 5th Dan black belt.
116. Ju-dan (10th Degree Black Belt) titles.
117. He is a 9th degree black belt in judo.
118. Sanders holds a 10th degree black belt.
119. She also has a black belt in Taekwondo.
120. Nimisha holds a black belt in Taekwondo.
- more than 300,000
- a few years
- the Indian Removal Act
- From 1826 to 1846
- January 30, 1846
- December 1847
- Decatur Button
- capitol building
- the present day
- Barachias Holt
- nearly half
- January 11, 1861
- a few days
- the Confederate States of America
- about 120,000
- Nathan Bedford Forrest's
- the Confederate Army
- the 13th Amendment
- May 1865
- 1867 to 1874
- Jeremiah Haralson