Between 1882 and 1887 in a sentence
1. Between 1882 and 1887, Drygalski studied mathematics and natural science at the University of Königsberg, Bonn, Berlin and Leipzig.
2. Between 1882 and 1887, the Standard Mine also operated in the region.
3. Bob was also capped 11 times for Wales between 1882 and 1887, and captained his country once, versus Scotland in 1887.
4. The first edition was published by Hachette between 1882 and 1887.
5. The first phase of construction began in 1868, then again in 1876, and the final phase between 1882 and 1887.
6. The Grand Hotel was built between 1882 and 1887.
7. Today's industrial port had been constructed between 1882 and 1887 as a timber rafting port.
8. Slater was born in Langley Mill the son of Henry Slater and his wife Sarah Bestwick His father had played for Derbyshire between 1882 and 1887.
9. Between 1882 and 1887, Fairbank spend $32,000 on the development of the Shannon property.
10. This research was carried out at the agricultural school of Grand-Jouan, between 1882 and 1887, but the results were not published until 1913.
11. The Mughal architecture of the monument had inspired him during his earlier stay (between 1882 and 1887) in Lahore.
12. He was Lieutenant-Governor of Bengal between 1882 and 1887.
13. The club appeared in the FA Cup between 1882 and 1887, and had one of its players selected for England.
14. Southern Bivouac was a magazine published by the Southern Historical Association of Louisville between 1882 and 1887.
15. Between 1882 and 1887 he became involved in a number of economic ventures within the Cairns district.
16. Henry Slater (23 February 1855 – 20 November 1916) was an English cricketer who played for Derbyshire between 1882 and 1887.
17. Slater was born at Pilsley, Derbyshire the son of Henry Slater and his wife Sarah Bestwick His father had played for Derbyshire between 1882 and 1887.
18. He also co-founded and edited the satirical magazine Vikingen, and published the periodical Nyt tidsskrift, between 1882 and 1887 and together with Ernst Sars.
19. Das Luxemburger Land was a newspaper published in Luxembourg between 1882 and 1887.
20. Montford' first club was Newtown and he signed for then sometime between 1882 and 1887.
21. Möller studied at the Stockholm Conservatory between 1882 and 1887, and was employed at the Royal Theatre from 1887 to 1894.
22. Between 1882 and 1887 several drillings were carried out in the Huy about five kilometres from Anderbeck.
23. The kata were developed in five years that followed the establishment of the Kodokan, between 1882 and 1887.
24. It was built between 1882 and 1887, and is a three-story, three bay by four bay brick dwelling in the Second Empire style.
25. The Ursulines built a large stone building between 1882 and 1887 which served as their school and convent.
26. Between 1882 and 1887, Kravtzov served with the 5th Don Cossack Cavalry Regiment at various postings in Poland and in the West Ukraine.
27. Surveillante spent most of the years between 1882 and 1887 in reserve.
28. He served as rector of the Church of the Ascension in Ipswich, Massachusetts between 1882 and 1887.
29. Sometime between 1882 and 1887, the third level was added to the stores.
30. There were three revivals there between 1882 and 1887.
- Jacint Verdaguer
- the 1880s
- Joaquim de Riba
- Fromental Halévy
- Le Val d'Andorre
- the Peninsular War
- Imperial Germany
- the French Legions
- the Treaty of Versailles
- the Revolution of 1933
- Joves Andorrans
- April 1933
- the Andorran Parliament
- René-Jules Baulard
- the Síndic Francesc Cairat
- 6 July 1934
- Boris Skossyreff
- 8 July 1934
- Boris I
- 10 July
- the Co-Prince
- 20 July
- Garde Mobile
- the 1933 Revolution
- Vichy France
- the Hostal Palanques Evasion Network Command
- The Evasion Network Command
- almost 400
- between 1941 and 1944
- the Casino Hotel
- Free France
- Andorran Group (Agrupament Andorrà