Balto in a sentence
1. Balto-Slavic), the Dacian and the "Pelasgian" languages.
2. his lead sled dog was Balto.
3. Seppala had also bred Balto.
4. Casper, Jumanji and Balto (1995);
5. article: Timetable advertised for Balto.
6. Balto (1919 –
7. Balto himself was present for the monument's unveiling.
8. "Traditional" Balto-Slavic tree model Slavic.
9. Samuel Johannesen Balto died in 1921 in Karasjok.
10. Balto became even more famous.
11. A Dinosaur's Story and Balto.
12. The statue of Balto stands proudly in the sunlight.
13. Balto (1925), Central Park, New York City.
14. PIE *s was preserved in Balto-Slavic in most positions.
15. PIE mobility and Balto-Slavic mobility are unconnected;
16. Word-finally, *m became *n in Balto-Slavic.
17. such nominals also have fixed accent in Balto-Slavic.
18. The Finnic (Fennic) or Balto-Finnic (Balto-Fennic;
19. Balto-Finnic may refer to:
20. A Dinosaur's Story and Balto.
21. It is often used in Balto-Slavic languages.
22. A Dinosaur's Story, while he set to work on Balto.
23. A Dinosaur's Story and Balto.
24. Maryland. Balto April 20, 1861 Saturday.
25. A Dinosaur Story (1993), and Balto (1995).
26. Optimism', or BALTO for short.
27. A Dinosaur's Story and Balto.
28. In the Balto-Slavic period, final *t and *d were lost.
29. A Dinosaur’s Story, and Balto.
30. Balto was built at the Russell &
- each March
- The "Serum Run"
- Alaska Communications
- United Fiber Optic
- January 2011
- $1 billion
- $350 million
- the Alaska House of Representatives
- Alaska Senate
- the Alaska Supreme Court
- The Alaska Legislature
- House of Representatives
- the Alaska Court of Appeals
- up to $100,000
- the Court of Appeals
- the early 1970s
- Alaska Natives
- the Alaskan Independence Party
- Wally Hickel
- February 24, 2015
- October 2016