Baldwin County in a sentence
61. There are numerous private airports and heliports in Baldwin County.
62. She died on August 3, 1964, at the age of 39 in Baldwin County Hospital.
63. Bay Minette is a part of the Baldwin County Public Schools system.
64. The land company laid out Baldwin County in the manner found in the Midwest;
65. It features exhibits devoted to the development of Baldwin County.
66. Gulf Shores is a resort city in Baldwin County, Alabama, United States.
67. Loxley is an incorporated town located in Baldwin County, Alabama.
68. Robertsdale is a part of the Baldwin County Public Schools system.
69. Between 50 and 75 percent of the pecan crop in Baldwin County was lost.
70. The route enters Alabama from the east near Lillian in rural Baldwin County.
71. At the time, Blakeley, Alabama had been the county seat of Baldwin County.
72. Some bridges in Baldwin County, Alabama, were washed out by the rains.
73. Fairhope High School is a part of the Baldwin County Public Schools system.
74. Stapleton is zoned to schools in the Baldwin County Public Schools.
75. In addition to the heavy rains, trees were downed in parts of Baldwin County.
76. Fish River is a 28.9-mile-long (46.5 km) river in Baldwin County, Alabama.
77. Blakeley is a ghost town in Baldwin County, Alabama, United States.
78. Their rival is the Alabama Lightning based in Orange Beach in Baldwin County.
79. WHEP broadcasts a news/talk radio format to Baldwin County, Alabama.
80. The WBCA callsign was said to stand for "Wonderful Baldwin County Alabama".
81. a pond bordering the Mobile-Tensaw River Delta in Baldwin County, Alabama;
82. Augustus H. Kenan was born April 21, 1805, in Baldwin County, Georgia.
83. Perdido Beach is a part of the Baldwin County Public Schools system.
84. On October 25, 1825, he married Aurelia Mary Hall in Baldwin County, Alabama.
85. Crossbay service via the Baylinc route service Baldwin County, Alabama.
86. For over 20 years, he served as chairman of the ADC's Baldwin County unit.
87. The Board of Education is the largest single employer in Baldwin County.
88. Moses Wright Hanson was born in Baldwin County, Georgia on December 14, 1827.
89. The facility was built in 2011 in Milledgeville, Baldwin County, Georgia.
90. Bon Secour Bay is a bay located in Baldwin County, Alabama, United States.
- the Gulf Coast
- the National Park Service
- Horseshoe Bend National Military Park
- Alexander City
- Little River Canyon National Preserve
- Fort Payne
- Russell Cave National Monument
- Tuskegee Airmen National Historic Site
- Tuskegee Institute National Historic Site
- National Forests: Conecuh
- William B. Bankhead
- the Selma To
- the Trail of Tears National Historic Trail
- the "Natural Bridge
- Marshall County
- Ecor Rouge
- DeSoto Caverns
- Noccalula Falls
- Dismals Canyon
- Phil Campbell
- Jesse James
- Stephens Gap Cave
- Jackson County
- Little River Canyon
- Rickwood Caverns
- 260 million