Bakunin in a sentence
1. Bakunin was taken to the Peter and Paul Fortress.
2. Giuseppe Fanelli met Bakunin at Ischia in 1866.
3. Bakunin died in Bern on 1 July 1876.
4. In some of his pieces, Bakunin espouses antisemitic views.
5. Mikhail Bakunin was a strong supporter of the Commune.
6. In 1906 he wrote an encomium to Mikhail Bakunin.
7. Fanelli met Bakunin at Ischia in 1866.
8. The anarchist Michail Bakunin was strongly influenced by him.
9. Bakunin characterised Marx's ideas as centralist.
10. Bakunin had become an atheist whilst in Italy in the 1860s.
11. The main setting is the Anarcho-capitalist planet of Bakunin.
12. The anarchist Michail Bakunin was strongly influenced by him.
13. I. For reviews of From Bakunin to Lacan see:
14. Portrait of A. P. Bakunin, 1813.
15. In his socialism, Proudhon was followed by Mikhail Bakunin.
16. Mikhail Bakunin, Ethan Rom and Richard Alpert.
17. Mikhail Bakunin, September 1867.
18. Bakunin on the economic organisation of the workers;
19. Mikhail Bakunin.
20. Pryamukhino Estate belonged to the Bakunin family.
21. In the estate, Mikhail Bakunin was born.
22. However, Nabruzzi became a follower of Mikhail Bakunin.
23. In June 1872 Nabruzzi went to Lucarno to meet Bakunin.
24. He distanced himself from Bakunin and Carlo Cafiero.
25. Bakunin Archives (IISG) Communist Manifesto (Marx)
26. Giuseppe Fanelli met Bakunin at Ischia in 1866.
27. In 1786 the estate was passed to the Pavel Petrovich Bakunin.
28. Bakunin led the corps until 1947, when he retired.
29. Bakunin later became chief of the regimental school.
30. In 1932, Bakunin was appointed regimental commander.
- the Jura Federation
- Hague Congress
- the St. Imier International
- Peter Kropotkin
- Paris Commune
- the turn of the century
- the far east
- Latin America
- the Paris Commune
- the Russian Revolution
- Nestor Makhno's
- the October Revolution
- Russian Civil War
- the General Confederation of Labour
- the Industrial Workers of the World
- the Communist International
- The Soviet Union
- May Days
- Joseph Stalin