B.L. Harbert International in a sentence
1. Gorrie, BE&K, Hoar Construction, and B.L. Harbert International, which all routinely are included in the Engineering News-Record lists of top design, international construction, and engineering firms.
2. Gorrie, Walter Schoel Engineering Co. and B.L. Harbert International, which routinely are included in the Engineering News-Record lists of top design and international construction firms.
3. Today the company's former international construction division is known as B.L. Harbert International and is run by Bill's son Billy.
4. It also sold its international construction division around the same time to John's brother Bill L. Harbert, which today is known as B.L. Harbert International.
5. Gorrie, BE&K, Hoar Construction, and B.L. Harbert International, which all routinely are included in the Engineering News-Record lists of top design, international construction, and engineering firms.
6. B.L. Harbert International, LLC, based in Birmingham, Alabama, is a construction company that began operations in 2000 under the leadership of Billy L. Harbert.
7. B.L. Harbert International is a Delaware liability company founded in 2000 by Billy L. Harbert with former assets of Bill Harbert International.
8. Bill Lebold Harbert (July 21, 1923 – June 27, 2010) was an American businessman and founder of the international construction firm B.L. Harbert International.
9. The company changed its name to B.L. Harbert International and is headed by Bill's son Billy Harbert.
10. The Bureau of Overseas Buildings Operations announced the award of a $302 million design/build contract to B.L. Harbert International of Birmingham, Alabama in November, 2012, and named Davis Brody Bond Architects and Planners of New York, New York as the concept design architect and Page Southerland Page of Arlington, Virginia as the architect of record.
11. Williams Blackstock Architects was chosen as the architectural firm to design the building, with B.L. Harbert International serving as the general contractor for the project.
- the Engineering News-Record
- Washington Group International
- URS Corporation
- the Alabama Constitution
- almost 800
- roughly forty
- the United States Constitution
- the Alabama Legislature
- the Alabama House of Representatives
- the Alabama Senate
- The Republican Party
- the Alabama State Treasurer
- the State Auditor
- Kay Ivey
- the Alabama Supreme Court
- Tom Parker
- the Court of Civil Appeals
- the Court of Criminal Appeals
- some years
- April 2017
- the Alabama Department of Revenue
- 5 percent
- Social Security
- about 36%
- as low as $4,600
- barely one-quarter