Austro-Asiatic in a sentence
1. The earliest inhabitants of Laos – Australo-Melanesians – were followed by members of the Austro-Asiatic language family.
2. Myanmar is home to four major language families: Sino-Tibetan, Tai–Kadai, Austro-Asiatic, and Indo-European.
3. The names of sites indicate that Tibeto-Burman, Austro-Asiatic and Dravidian languages were spoken by the majority of people.
4. The Khmuic languages are Austro-Asiatic.
5. The origin of Bihu can be traced to the admix of the cultures of Austro-Asiatic, Tibeto-Burman and Indo-Aryan peoples.
6. In addition to Indo-European and Dravidian languages, Austro-Asiatic and Tibeto-Burman languages are in use in India.
7. The Austro-Asiatic family is represented by the Khasi, Jaintia and War languages of Meghalaya.
8. Sedang is an Austro-Asiatic language spoken in eastern Laos and Kon Tum Province in south central Vietnam.
11. Austro-Asiatic languages like Korwa/Kodaku is also spoken in some parts of this region.
12. Among the Austro-Asiatic tribals, the predominant J2 occurs in the Lodha (35%).
13. The word is considered as belonging to Austro-asiatic languages.
14. The Veddas, the aborigines of Sri Lanka who are Austro-Asiatic in origin, might have rendered the name Lanka to the island.
15. They speak the Pnar Language which belongs to the Austro-Asiatic language family and is very similar to the Khasi Language.
16. The Mnong language (also known as Pnong or Bunong) (Bunong:ឞូន៝ង) belongs to the Austro-asiatic language family.
17. The Khaang people (Vietnamese: Kháng) are an Austro-Asiatic people of northwestern Vietnam.
18. The Khmuic languages are Austro-Asiatic.
19. The Khmuic languages are Austro-Asiatic.
20. The Khmuic languages are Austro-Asiatic.
21. Their languages belong to the Khmuic language family, which is a branch of the Austro-Asiatic language family.
22. It is an Austro-Asiatic language that is a member of the Vietic language family.
23. Anthropologically, they are an Austro-Asiatic tribe.
24. Kensiu (Kensiw) is an Austro-Asiatic language of the Jahaic (Northern Aslian) subbranch.
25. the confluence of the Indo-Aryan, Austro-Asiatic and Tibeto-Burman cultures.
26. Monom (Monam), not to be confused with Bonam (a Bahnar subgroup), is an Austro-Asiatic language of Vietnam.
27. Kacoʼ (Kachok) is an Austro-Asiatic language of Vietnam.
28. Kayong (Ca Giong) is an Austro-Asiatic language of Vietnam.
29. At the eastern extremity of mainland Southeast Asia, northern Vietnam was originally occupied by Austro-Asiatic peoples.
30. This is well evident in the culture of the Kacharis which is a blend of Sino-Tibetan as well as Austro-Asiatic customs.
- Riccio et al.
- Zhang et al.
- 10,000 years ago
- Arunkumar et al.
- East India
- about 300
- West Asia
- the Horn of Africa
- 495 million
- around 313 million
- Ancient Egyptian
- Old Aramaic
- the Eastern Sahara