Athabasca in a sentence
1. Athabasca may also refer to:
2. Athabasca Falls;
3. He later studied at Athabasca University.
4. Flowing through the Athabasca Falls.
5. Athabasca River at the mouth of Brûlé Lake.
6. two to Lake Athabasca, Saskatchewan;
7. Athabasca Valles is in the Elysium quadrangle.
8. Athabasca Valles is in the Elysium quadrangle.
9. It is the centre of Athabasca County.
10. A small part was transferred to Athabasca.
11. Athabasca University Press.
12. (Athabasca Glacier)
13. Athabasca Glacier, Alberta, Canada.
14. St. Gabriel, Athabasca, Alberta.
15. Lake Athabasca.
16. Mount Wilcox seen from Athabasca Glacier.
17. It is part of the Athabasca River basin.
18. Cones in Athabasca Vallis, as seen by HiRISE.
19. Major headwaters are Athabasca &
20. the Athabasca Plain, the Thelon Plain;
21. (University of Athabasca, 1994).
22. Mansell: Athabasca, launched on July 3, 1883;
23. Athabasca Valles is in the Elysium quadrangle.
24. Athabasca Valles is in the Elysium quadrangle.
25. It is at the southeast end of Lake Athabasca.
26. It is a tributary of the Athabasca River.
27. Mount Tekarra from the Athabasca Valley.
28. Mount Athabasca, is easily accessible.
29. It is at the east end of Lake Athabasca.
30. The best access is from the Athabasca River.
- about 1,500,000 barrels
- 240,000 m/d)
- The Trans-Alaska Pipeline
- up to 2.1 million barrels
- 330,000 m
- The United States Geological Survey
- 85.4 trillion cubic feet
- 2,420 km
- less than 50¢/gal
- thirty to sixty cents
- The Alaska Permanent Fund
- Trans-Alaska Pipeline System
- Keith Miller
- the eve of the
- $900 million
- Jay Hammond
- Hugh Malone
- The Alaska Constitution
- The Permanent Fund
- $50 billion
- three years'
- the remaining 5%
- the Permanent Fund Dividend
- United States Postal Service
- a Cost of Living Allowance
- Rural Alaska
- the Matanuska Valley
- about 40 miles
- 64 km
- about 60 miles
- 97 km
- summer days
- The Tanana Valley
- about 100 miles
- 160 km