Antigone in a sentence
61. This leads to the discovery that Antigone is still alive.
62. Antigone is brought in under guard on her way to execution.
63. Antigone was written at a time of national fervor.
64. Defying this edict, Antigone attempted to bury her brother.
65. Antigone, his sister, defied the order, but was caught.
66. His niece, Antigone, defies the order and is caught;
67. he then instructs his guards to forcibly seize Antigone.
68. The Art of Dining, Anouilh's Antigone, and Rumors (2004);
69. Mainpuri is also known for sarus crane (Grus antigone).
70. Antigone in Brecht's version of the Greek tragedy;
71. Mainpuri is also known for sarus crane (Grus antigone).
72. Antigone was originally from either Paliura or Eordaea.
73. She and her daughter Antigone go to try to stop them.
74. Antigone enters, lamenting the fate of her brothers;
75. Antigone pleads with the gods to have mercy on her father.
76. Oedipus refuses, to which Creon takes Antigone hostage.
77. John will play Creon and Winston will play Antigone.
78. Polynices' sisters, Antigone and Ismene, are distraught.
79. He asks Antigone and Haemon to forgive his harshness.
80. A number of steamships were named Antigone, including -
81. He is also called Menoeceus in some versions of Antigone.
82. About 318 BC, Antigone's father died of natural causes.
83. After Magas married Antigone, they settled in Eordaea.
84. Telis's older brother, Manolis, sympathises with Antigone.
85. Antigone and Oedipus Rex have been performed in public.
86. Its first published title was Antigone by Jean Anouilh.
87. Previously aired in the UK. 31. Antigone* (aired 3 Aug.
88. Antigone. Hamlet. Bhagavad Gita. Macbeth. Until Tomorrow.
89. Antigone hears Hémon's ringtone and turns around.
90. Antigone replies that she will only go out again tonight.
- the Middle Ages
- Christian Europe
- the Sasanian Empire
- the 18th century
- Max Stirner's
- Pierre-Joseph Proudhon's
- This era
- the end of the
- the International Workingmen's Association
- the First International
- Karl Marx
- General Council
- the Jura Federation
- Hague Congress
- the St. Imier International
- Peter Kropotkin
- Paris Commune
- the turn of the century
- the far east
- Latin America