Ambystoma in a sentence
1. Ambystoma and Taricha spp.
2. The genomes of Pleurodeles waltl (20 Gb) and Ambystoma mexicanum (32 Gb) have been sequenced.
3. It is not certain that Ambystoma velasci specimens were not included in the original shipment.
4. Data related to Ambystomatidae at Wikispecies Media related to Ambystoma at Wikimedia Commons.
5. Duméril also conducted significant research involving the axolotl (Ambystoma mexicanum).
6. northwestern salamanders (Ambystoma gracile);
7. Progenesis (or paedogenesis) can be observed in the axolotl (Ambystoma mexicanum).
8. The Lake Pátzcuaro salamander (Ambystoma dumerilii) is endemic to the basin.
9. The conservation status of Ambystoma gracile populations is unknown.
10. Ambystoma macrodactylum is a member of the Ambystomatidae, also known as the mole salamanders.
11. Like all neotenic Ambystoma species, A. andersoni retains its larval features into adulthood.
12. The blunt-headed Salamander (Ambystoma amblycephalum) is a mole salamander endemic to Mexico.
13. It was described as most similar to the Blunt-Headed Salamander, Ambystoma amblycephalum.
14. and marbled salamander (Ambystoma opacum).
15. The Kelley's Island salamander (Ambystoma nothagenes) was synonymized with A. texanum in 1995.
16. Data related to Ambystoma talpoideum at Wikispecies.
17. Ambystoma rivulare is a species of mole salamander in the family Ambystomatidae.
18. Ambystoma rivulare continue to live in the river they hatch in post-metamorphosis.
19. "Species name designations for unisexual Ambystoma are no longer in use".
20. Instead unisexual Ambystoma should be considered distinct biotypes rather than species.
21. Ambystoma bishopi is a terrestrial species.
22. In its Red List of Threatened Species, the IUCN lists Ambystoma bishopi as being "vulnerable".
23. The Durango salamander or pine woods salamander, Ambystoma silvense, is a mole salamander.
24. The tiger salamander (Ambystoma tigrinum) is a species of mole salamander.
25. The tiger salamander (Ambystoma tigrinum) is a species of mole salamander.
26. The tiger salamander (Ambystoma tigrinum) is a species of mole salamander.
27. Cascades frog. The tiger salamander (Ambystoma tigrinum) is a species of mole salamander.
28. Anderson's salamander (Ambystoma andersoni ) is named after him.
29. and Ambystoma tigrinum stebbinsi, the endangered Sonora tiger salamander.
30. Endangered amphibians include blunt-headed salamander (Ambystoma amblycephalum).
- Necturus, Proteus and Amphiuma
- Sri Lanka
- the age of about ten months
- maternal dermatophagy
- about seven minutes
- approximately three days
- up to 20%
- two or three months
- up to eight weeks