Alaskans in a sentence
1. Hazelwood said he felt Alaskans always gave him a fair shake.
2. Alaskans later voted against spending the estimated $900 million.
3. television shows, such as Hawaiian Eye, The Alaskans, and Bronco.
4. a state-run boarding school for rural Alaskans;
5. However, in August 2007, Alaskans voted against the initiative.
6. Hazelwood said he felt Alaskans always gave him a fair shake.
7. Most Alaskans opposed his proposal.
8. Television series Lawman, The Alaskans, and 77 Sunset Strip.
9. The Alaskans is a 1959–1960 ABC/Warner Bros.
10. However, The Alaskans may have drawn from other series as well.
11. Research center prepared a study for Alaskans for Rights &
12. Protect Alaskans' right to self-reliance;
13. Defend Alaskans' Right to Privacy;
14. Protect Alaskans' property from government seizure;
15. Protect Alaskans' retirement savings."
16. also publishes the quarterly magazine First Alaskans.
17. To its credit, the APA came to the aid of Alaskans when needed.
18. He guest starred on the ABC/WB western series, The Alaskans.
19. Alaskans later voted against spending the estimated $900 million.
20. Alaskan or Alaskans may also refer to:
21. He was also responsible for drafting the Native Alaskans’
22. Corn is popular among Alaskans.
23. Some Native Alaskans eat the bone marrow of caribou and moose.
24. All shops located there are owned by Alaskans.
25. It is popular with Alaskans and tourists alike.
26. Native Americans and Alaskans made up 0.1% of the enrollment;
27. Most of the Schäffer's employees were Native Alaskans.
28. Many of these Alaskans were detainees awaiting trial.
29. Meanwhile, Alaskans are contending with soaring energy costs.
30. Alaskans began listening to her. And they liked what they heard.
- Individual Native
- about one percent
- Southeast Alaska
- Köppen Cfc
- 130 cm
- over 150
- 380 cm
- 41 cm
- 190 cm
- Western Alaska
- the Gulf of Alaska
- farther north
- the Seward Peninsula
- i. e.
- Kotzebue Sound
- less than 10
- 25 cm
- around 100
- 250 cm
- mid 30s
- the winter
- the entire winter
- Fort Yukon
- 13 km
- the arctic circle
- June 27, 1915
- Prospect Creek
- January 23, 1971
- the entire year
- Upward Sun River
- the Tanana River Valley
- the New World