Agenor in a sentence
1. Agenor (/əˈdʒiːnɔːr/; Ancient Greek: Ἀγήνωρ Agēnor;
2. Sources differ also as to Agenor's children;
3. Agenor then fathered Cadmus with Argiope, daughter of Neilus.
4. The Bibliotheca also claims that Agenor was Belus' twin brother.
5. Agenor Gołuchowski is the name of:
6. Male agenor Female agenor Female alcanor upperside.
7. in north XX Agenor and Lycomede or Elephenor.
8. Peithon, son of Agenor, left India in 316 BCE for Babylon (Diod.
10. Agenor earned three battle stars for her World War II service.
11. Merione is nursed by Beliza, with the aid of Leonidas and Agenor.
12. Agenor Neto is the city's mayor.
13. 1873 Agenor /əˈdʒiːnɔːr/ (prov.
14. Agenor is an assumed, carbonaceous C-type asteroid.
15. Agenor killed two people in the war.
16. Agenor was the son of Phegeus, king of Psophis, in Arcadia.
17. Sold in 1966 to Agenor Shipping Ltd, Cyprus.
18. The Trojan warrior Agenor killed Elephenor.
19. Agenor Muniz (born 24 June 1949) is a former footballer.
20. Malalas writes that the city was founded by Cilix, son of Agenor.
21. Greeting, my good brother Agenor!
22. Agenor beat Burrow in four sets.
23. He lost in the second round to Ronald Agenor.
24. Styphlolepis agenor is a moth in the family Crambidae.
25. Agenor Technology Ltd.
26. Agenor released their flagship product, ICEFLO, in 2008.
27. He was killed by Agenor, son of the Trojan elder, Antenor.
28. So when Pronous and Agenor, carrying the robe &
29. Agenor Girardi (2 February 1952 –
30. King Agenor had a pretty daughter called Europa.
- twelve years
- the Ceryneian Hind
- Mount Olympus
- A. Apollo's