AVTEC in a sentence
1. Alaska is the only state that has no institutions that are part of NCAA Division I. The Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development operates AVTEC, Alaska's Institute of Technology.
2. Other major employers in the city include the state-run Spring Creek Correctional Center, the Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development's AVTEC vocational school, and the local Providence Health &
3. Such is the case of Zetron's Acom system and Avtec's Scout system.
4. The AVTEC (Advanced VTEC) engine was first announced in 2006.
5. Honda originally planned to produce vehicles with AVTEC engines within next 3 years.
6. As of late 2017, no Honda vehicles use the AVTEC system.
7. Subsidiary CVG-Avtec built and integrated satellite communication terminals and related equipment, including ground station hardware.
8. Major companies include PSA-AVTEC Powertrain, Kansai Nerolac Paints, New Tech Engineering, VJST Control Systems, TVS Motors, Ashok Leyland, Titan, Sundaram Clayton, Harita Seatings, Harita Fehrer, General Electric, ATC- Asian Tobacco Limited, Mylan, GRB Foods, Kamaz Vectra Motors, Alstom, Faiveley Transport, Caterpillar Inc., Carborundum Universal, Exide Industries Ltd, Hindustan Motors, Ion Exchange (India) Limited, Hindustan Unilever, Schaeffler, TTK Prestige, Tab India Granites Pvt Ltd, Bata Shoes, Del Monte Foods, Nippon Electricals, Wendt, Duroflex, Toyota Boshoku, Nilkamal Plastics and Reckitt Benckiser.
9. He also graduated from AVTEC (Alaska's Technology Institute) in Diesel Mechanics in 1979.
10. The AVTEC (Advanced VTEC) engine was first announced in 2006.
11. Honda originally planned to produce vehicles with AVTEC engines within next 3 years.
12. As of late 2017, no Honda vehicles use the AVTEC system.
13. In addition to chairmanship of the group, CK Birla is the chairman of AVTEC, HIL, National Engineering Industries, Neosym, Orient Cement and Orient Paper &
14. Alaska is the only state that has no institutions that are part of NCAA Division I. The Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development operates AVTEC, Alaska's Institute of Technology.
15. After graduating from McGill University he worked for Avtec as legal counsel.
- Institute of Technology
- Information Technology
- the Alaska Scholars Program
- The Alaska State Troopers
- 16 years old
- World Ice Art Championships
- the Blueberry Festival
- Alaska Hummingbird Festival
- the Sitka Whale Fest
- the Stikine River Garnet Fest
- The Stikine River
- Alaska Native Heritage Center
- The Alaska Native Arts Foundation
- Mary Youngblood
- Libby Roderick
- Lincoln Brewster
- The Man
- the Alaska Folk Festival
- the Fairbanks Summer Arts Festival
- the Anchorage Folk Festival
- the Sitka Jazz Festival
- the Sitka Summer Music Festival
- the Anchorage Symphony Orchestra
- the Fairbanks Symphony Orchestra
- Juneau Symphony
- The Anchorage Opera
- Alaska's Flag
- Austin E. Lathrop
- the Alaska Moving Picture Corporation
- Ray Mala