6,000 Jews in a sentence
1. In 2009 there were 6,000 Jews in Alaska (for whom observance of halakha may pose special problems).
2. Fritz Schultz took his manufacture along with 6,000 Jews to the nearby Trawniki concentration camp.
3. At that time, about 6,000 Jews lived in the town, comprising about 20% of the population.
4. Today approximately 4,500 to 6,000 Jews remain in Greece.
5. Soon after, many of the town's remaining 6,000 Jews emigrated.
6. Before the war about 6,000 Jews lived in Subotica;
7. 6,000 Jews were killed by a Muslim mob during the 1033 Fez massacre.
8. During this small deportation, the Nazis only managed to round up about 5,000 to 6,000 Jews.
9. By the year 1900, around 6,000 Jews lived in Pułtusk.
10. There were over 6,000 Jews in city, two synagogues and strong community institutions.
11. Operation Ezra and Nehemiah ended in early 1952, leaving only about 6,000 Jews in Iraq.
12. Before World War II, 6,000 Jews lived in the town.
13. By 1940, more than 6,000 Jews had emigrated.
14. In total, 6,000 Jews were deported in 1943, with another 2,700 in 1944.
15. Some 6,000 Jews live within the jurisdiction of the Ramat Negev Regional Council.
16. After riots during the Six-Day War in 1967, most of the remaining 6,000 Jews emigrated;
17. The two memorial stones on the site cite 6,000 Jews and 2,000 Roma.
18. as reported on July 28, 1942, another 6,000 Jews were killed in Minsk.
19. As reported on July 28, 1942, ca 6,000 Jews were murdered in Minsk.
20. The policeman said he had seen 6,000 Jews from Jarosław (Jaroslau) recently killed in one day.
21. As of 2016 about 6,000 Jews live in Iowa, with about 3000 of them in Des Moines.
22. In December 1914, the Turks expelled up to 6,000 Jews who resided in Jaffa.
23. More than 6,000 Jews were killed.
24. In total, 6,000 Jews were deported in 1943, with another 2,700 in 1944.
25. some 6,000 Jews from the city and its surrounding communities were crammed onto the farm.
26. As reported on July 28, 1942, ca 6,000 Jews were executed in Minsk.
27. This number has been dwindling to around 6,000 Jews still left in Venezuela as of 2019.
28. Once the operation was over, only 6,000 Jews remained in Iraq.
29. Approximately 6,000 Jews were forced into the ghetto.
30. However, 6,000 Jews had to live in this small part of the town by summer 1942.
- whom observance
- special problems
- other Asian religious communities
- an estimated 2,000–3,000 Hindus
- The Islamic Community Center
- a mosque
- a building
- south Anchorage
- the mosque
- the northernmost mosques
- a Bahá'í Center
- The 2018 gross state product
- Its per capita personal income
- a 2013 study
- the fifth-largest number
- a ratio
- The oil and gas industry
- the Alaskan economy
- the state's revenues
- petroleum extraction
- Alaska's main export product
- primarily salmon
- a very small fraction
- nursery stock
- dairy products
- most foodstuffs
- general goods
- natural resource extraction
- a significant component
- Federal subsidies
- Its industrial outputs
- crude petroleum
- precious metals
- other mining
- seafood processing
- a growing service and tourism sector
- local lodging
- vast energy resources
- its oil reserves
- Major oil and gas reserves