4 divisions in a sentence
1. 140 officers, assigned to 4 divisions (Operations, Traffic, Investigations, &
2. It was founded in 1971, it has 60 teams split into 4 divisions.
3. Golden Gate Transit operates 4 divisions.
4. The total Greek front spanned for 713 km. Each Greek corps had 4 divisions.
5. The Public Duties Company has 4 divisions.
6. The 70th Army (4 divisions) was to follow the 47th and serve as a tactical reserve.
7. The organ has 4 divisions, 48 speaking stops and 3516 pipes.
8. From 2002 to 2010 the league operated with 4 Divisions.
9. The prison population was divided into 4 divisions;
10. Boys and Girls Swimming and Diving: 4 Divisions.
11. Boys and Girls Track and Field: 4 Divisions.
12. under-15 and participate in usually 4 divisions per age.
13. The court has jurisdiction over 41 counties with 4 divisions.
14. Until 2013, Teams were split into 4 divisions of 3 or 2 teams.
15. The Albanian league is split into 4 divisions.
16. The Faroe Islands has a Football League made up of 4 Divisions.
17. Over 40 teams in 4 divisions play throughout the city between March and November.
18. Single Scull (1 Division) Eight (4 Divisions);
19. League divides into 4 divisions.
20. League switches from 5 divisions to 4 divisions.
21. In this school, maximum 240 students are accommodated in each class of 4 divisions.
22. It is one of 4 divisions.
23. 46 cars between 4 divisions (Pro, Semi-Pro, Masters &
24. In 2012, there were 28 classes split into 4 divisions.
25. The matches took place across 4 divisions (A to D), in the first half of 2013.
26. In 2017, the league expanded once again to feature 18 teams playing in 4 divisions.
27. The highest peak saw 4 divisions with over 70 teams.
28. Number of clubs in the step 4 divisions were reduced to 20 for the next season.
29. Teams are divided into 4 divisions.
30. 2009 because of the popularity of the cup, 4 divisions were opened.
- Both conferences
- the 1970 merger
- the rival American Football League
- the former AFL teams
- three NFL teams
- the AFC
- the remaining thirteen NFL clubs
- the NFC
- league expansions
- division realignments
- the merger
- the current total
- 16 clubs
- each conference
- The current AFC champions
- the 2019 AFC Championship Game
- their first conference championship
- team history
- the conference
- four divisions
- four teams
- the thirteen opponents
- each team
- the 16-game regular season schedule
- a pre-determined formula
- Each AFC team
- the other teams
- their respective division
- 10 other games
- their schedule
- the NFL
- a particular team's final divisional standing
- The remaining 8 games
- the roster
- two other NFL divisions
- a standard cycle
- the 2012 regular season schedule
- the AFC West
- every team
- the AFC North and NFC South