4,000 years in a sentence
1. Kayaks are believed to be at least 4,000 years old.
2. Vietnam has a history stretching back more than 4,000 years.
3. Pago Pago was first settled 4,000 years ago.
4. The perfumes date back more than 4,000 years.
5. The oldest known doll toy is thought to be 4,000 years old.
6. Local settlement dates back over 4,000 years.
7. This rotational landslide began roughly 4,000 years ago.
8. Greece has a culinary tradition of some 4,000 years.
9. some dating back more than 4,000 years.
10. Sakaka dates back more than 4,000 years.
11. Dogs first appeared in Greenland around 4,000 years ago.
12. Human habitation of Yibin dates back at least 4,000 years.
13. Its age is estimated to be approximately 4,000 years.
14. Ears of popcorn were found that were up to 4,000 years old.
15. The history of Najrān can be traced back to 4,000 years ago.
16. The hilltop has been settled for at least 4,000 years.
17. It is predicted to remain in orbit for 4,000 years.
18. It spans 4,000 years of recorded knowledge.
19. For 4,000 years China has been a nation of farmers.
20. The known history of Gaza spans 4,000 years.
21. It has a history of jade carving for more than 4,000 years.
22. The Olmecs of Mesoamerica built canals over 4,000 years ago.
23. Sharma prepared an Indian Calendar extending 4,000 years.
24. These flowers were approximated to be 4,000 years old.
25. Rogers thought occupation dated back to only 4,000 years ago.
26. However, the ruins are 4,000 years old.
27. Bariq dates back to 4,000 years ago.
28. The reef knot is at least 4,000 years old.
29. These cairns were built around 4,000 years ago.
30. Doro is about 4,000 years old and immortal.
- Roger Blench
- the Yangtze valley
- B.P. Hence
- John Peterson
- Indo-Gangetic Plain
- eastern Indo
- Austric hypothesis
- the Hmong-Mien
- middle Indo
- Suniti Kumar Chatterji
- Jean Przyluski
- Haplogroup O1b1
- Chaubey et al.
- Riccio et al.
- Zhang et al.
- 10,000 years ago
- Arunkumar et al.
- East India