3 generations in a sentence
1. Hence, Nestor was able to live for 3 generations.
2. The 12 fundamental fermions are divided into 3 generations of 4 particles each.
3. It was established in 1920 by John Woody and has been passed down 3 generations.
4. Overall, the trends looks like a 30-40% reduction over 90 years (3 generations).
5. For 3 generations it was home to the Kern family of artists.
6. 3 Generations is a Southern gospel group.
7. - that will sustain 3 generations of an average family) "Marabba".
8. It is believed that it loses 14.1-17% of its habitat over 3 generations.
9. After 3 generations in noble ranks these families would "mature" to peerage.
10. Since then they have grown the business with the help of 3 generations;
11. There have been 3 generations of web map service.
12. The matriline is currently made of 3 generations, with a total of 12 individuals.
13. At least the first 3 generations were Marylanders.
14. In The Sims 3: Generations, each life phase has a theme.
15. The group now meets one month a month, has 30-40 members and spans 3 generations.
16. As a family business, the group has seen 3 generations and 5 successions.
17. She has 3 generations of jewelry heritage.
18. "3 Generations-Studies in Collage," Margo Leavin Gallery in Los Angeles (1978);
19. The company was run by 3 generations of the family.
20. Tricked is an initiative of 3 Generations, a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization.
21. Tricked is the third film that 3 Generations has made.
22. 3 Generations is a non-profit documentary film production company.
23. The branch of the Lords of Leeuwergem became extinct after 3 generations.
24. It was produced by 3 Generations and Brook Productions.
25. 3 Generations may refer to:
26. The story spans 3 generations.
27. It takes elements from The Sims 3: Generations.
28. his patriline ancestors for 3 generations exercised as physicians.
29. Moulin Studios opened in 1909 and has continued for 3 generations.
30. This dog appears 3 times in the 3 generations pedigree of Dhara's dam, Ira.
- the Trojan king Laomedon
- Zeus' words
- his hubris
- the valleys
- Other versions
- both Apollo
- Ovid's account
- his task
- his tunes
- his lyre
- Pindar's odes
- a mortal
- their assistant
- three snakes
- the sections
- its way
- the portion
- Aeacus's descendants
- the Aeacidae
- Laomedon's rule
- his great grandson
- the wooden horse
- the downfall
- the wages
- their feet
- the unpaid labour
- the insults
- a pestilence
- the sea monster
- his daughter
- a lover
- a nymph
- the Greek king
- Apollo's priest Chryses
- the Greek encampment
- the girl
- the anger
- the aegis
- his father's command
- great terror