19,891 in a sentence
1. The largest religious denominations in Alaska as of 2010 were the Catholic Church with 50,866 adherents, non-denominational Evangelical Protestants with 38,070 adherents, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints with 32,170 adherents, and the Southern Baptist Convention with 19,891 adherents.
2. There were 19,891 housing units at an average density of 36 per square mile (14/km).
3. Males had a median income of $30,580 versus $19,891 for females.
4. The per capita income for the CDP was $19,891.
5. In the 1907 French Grand Prix, the car entered by J. Walter Christie used a 19,891 cc (1,214 cu in) V4 engine, the largest engine ever used in a Grand Prix race.
6. Vevey has a population (as of December 2018) of 19,891.
7. Rural Population: 19.891.
8. Two-thirds of those lived in the West and the Midwest, with 19,891 in the West and 10,904 in the Midwest.
9. He was the first American to compete in the 1907 French Grand Prix: the V4 engine of 19,891 cc that powered his vehicle was the largest ever used in a Grand Prix race, but the car retired after four laps with "engine trouble".
10. The city has a population of 25,210 (2000 census), 19,548 (2006, est.), 19,891(2008, est.).
11. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 19:891-6 (2004) 25. Boztaş G, Mungan Z, Özdil S, Akyüz F, Karaca C, Demir K, Kaymakoglu S, Besısık F, Çakaaloglu Y, Ökten A. Pneumatic balloon dilatation in primary achalasia: The long term following results . Hepatogastroenterology.
12. Each of the artistic areas sponsored by the fund has its own manager overseeing it. FONDART was created in 1992, along with the Consejo Nacional de la Cultura y las Artes under Law Nº 19,891 with the aim of promoting art and culture and conserving Chile’s cultural heritage.
13. Decree Nº144, of April 4, 2011, established how Law Nº 19,891 would operate and how the national fund for the development of culture and arts would be administered.
14. The largest religious denominations in Alaska as of 2010 were the Catholic Church with 50,866 adherents, non-denominational Evangelical Protestants with 38,070 adherents, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints with 32,170 adherents, and the Southern Baptist Convention with 19,891 adherents.
- Pacific Northwest
- Russian Orthodox Church
- Russian Orthodox
- Alaskan Hindus
- the Sri Ganesha Temple
- an estimated 2,000–3,000
- The Islamic Community Center of Anchorage
- late 2014
- $55 billion
- Phoenix Marketing International
- 6.75 percent
- more than 80%
- the Fairbanks North Star
- North Slope
- Cook Inlet
- the Energy Information Administration
- about 400,000 barrels
- 64,000 m/d
- North Dakota's
- Bakken Formation
- over 900,000 barrels
- 140,000 m/d
- about 1,500,000 barrels
- 240,000 m/d)
- The Trans-Alaska Pipeline
- up to 2.1 million barrels
- 330,000 m
- The United States Geological Survey
- 85.4 trillion cubic feet
- 2,420 km
- less than 50¢/gal