13 April 2000 in a sentence
1. On 13 April 2000, Nuance filed an initial public offering (IPO) on the NASDAQ under the symbol NUAN.
2. PIPEDA became law on 13 April 2000 to promote consumer trust in electronic commerce.
3. However, the airline was purchased by Aeroflot in 2000 and began to operate as Aeroflot-Don on 13 April 2000.
4. ORTA was replaced by the current organisation, Ràdio i Televisió d'Andorra S.A. (RTVA), on 13 April 2000.
5. From 1996 to 13 April 2000, Verelis was Deputy Minister for the Environment, Town Planning and Public Works.
6. The C.C.S. validated the diocesan process on 12 November 1999 and a medical panel of experts approved it on 13 April 2000;
7. gyroplanes. On 13 April 2000 Farrington crashed after suffering a heart attack while at the controls of an Air &
8. The film premiered on 13 April 2000 in Buenos Aires.
9. On 13 April 2000, Andy Serkis joined the cast.
10. On 13 April 2000, A Company was deactivated, turning all 14 tanks to the Mississippi National Guard.
11. Between 1995 and 2003, he was Provost, then Dean from 13 April 2000, of Sheffield Cathedral.
12. Legislative elections were held in South Korea on 13 April 2000.
13. Bloom was a guest on RMITV's The Loft Live Episode 12 of Season 8 13 April 2000 broadcast on Channel 31 Melbourne.
14. He earned his first win on 13 April 2000 at Ireland's Clonmel Racecourse.
15. 13 April 2000) was an Australian politician.
16. She died from cancer on 13 April 2000.
17. On 13 April 2000 she was appointed as a Deputy Minister of Development in charge of Commerce and Consumer Protection.
18. Inglis Gundry (8 May 1905 – 13 April 2000) was an English composer, novelist, musicologist, music pedagogue and writer.
19. Space 18A gyroplane he was flying on 13 April 2000 and subsequently the company was wound up.
20. 13 April 2000) was a Costa Rican sports shooter.
21. On 13 April 2000, the city of Buenos Aires sanctioned the law which decreed July 11 as Bandoneón Day.
22. She was elected to Seat E of the Real Academia Española on 13 April 2000, she took up her seat on 30 September 2002.
23. Ross Lyden (born 13 April 2000 in Glasgow, Scotland) is a Scottish footballer who plays as a Midfielder for Vale of Leven.
24. As at 13 April 2000, the condition of the property was good.
25. Stephen Kelly (born 13 April 2000) is a Scottish footballer who plays for Ross County, on loan from Rangers.
26. Kurt Pscherer (3 June 1915 – 13 April 2000) was an Austrian actor and theatre director.
27. The members of the sixteenth National Assembly of South Korea were elected on 13 April 2000.
28. Oliver Harry Sleightholme (born 13 April 2000 in Northampton, England) is an English professional rugby union footballer.
29. Abdulazeez Muftau Owolabi (born 13 April 2000) is a Nigerian footballer who currently plays as a Full-Back for Fujairah.
30. Paulina Campos (born 13 April 2000) is a Mexican artistic gymnast.
- Ràdio i Televisió d'Andorra
- the Radio Nacional d'Andorra
- Andorra Televisió
- Diari d'Andorra
- El Periòdic d'Andorra
- between 1917 and 1937
- Les Valls d'Andorra
- Nova Andorra
- Andorra Agrícola
- the Poble Andorrà
- Saint Anne's
- Meritxell Day
- 8 September
- the Canólich Gathering
- the Roser d'Ordino
- the Meritxell Day
- National Day of Andorra
- the Andorra la Vella Fair
- the Sant Jordi Day
- the Santa Llúcia Fair
- La Candelera
- the Festivity of Sant Esteve
- Festa del Poble
- the Eurovision Song Contest
- between 2004 and 2009
- the Buner d'Ordino
- Engolasters Lake
- the Alt Urgell