1,850 km in a sentence
1. Tokyo has numerous outlying islands, which extend as far as 1,850 km (1,150 mi) from central Tokyo.
2. Its closest inhabited neighbours are the Chilean Juan Fernandez Islands, 1,850 km (1,150 mi) to the east, with approximately 850 inhabitants.
3. With a total distance of around 1,850 km (1,150 mi) it is the longest historic stock route in the world.
4. Fuel drops typically need to be organised in advance and the 1,850 km (1,150 mi) trip will take two to three weeks.
5. Today, the SNCF operates 1,850 km (1,150 mi) of designated high-speed track that accommodate more than 800 high-speed services per day.
6. The county has an area of 715 square miles (1,850 km), of which 712 square miles (1,840 km) is land and 3.2 square miles (8.3 km) (0.5%) is water.
7. The county has an area of 714 square miles (1,850 km), of which 713 square miles (1,850 km) is land and 0.8 square miles (2.1 km) (0.1%) is water.
8. While WG760 had proven the P.1 design to be viable, it was limited to Mach 1.51 (1,850 km/h) due to directional stability limits.
9. the sought aircraft had to possess a top speed of 630 mph (1,020 km/h), ceiling of 40,000 feet (12,190 m), and range of 1,150 miles (1,850 km).
10. By August 13, a tropical wave developed into Tropical Depression Five while located about 1,150 mi (1,850 km) east of the Lesser Antilles.
11. The precursor system to Hurricane Erika was first observed as a non-tropical low on August 9 about 1,150 miles (1,850 km) east of Bermuda.
12. On the following day, Cesar dissipated almost 1,150 mi (1,850 km) east-southeast of Bermuda.
13. The trail was about 1,150 miles (1,850 km) long.
14. The lake has a surface area of 54,000 acres (220 km) and 1,150 miles (1,850 km) of shoreline.
15. As a result, the lake has approximately 1,150 miles (1,850 km) of shoreline.
16. Lukanga Swamp is a permanent swamp covering 1,850 km at the mouths and along the Lukanga and Kafue rivers.
17. With a land area of 0.5 km (0.19 sq mi), it had a population density of 1,850/km (4,800/sq mi) in 2012.
18. A weak surface area of low pressure detached from a frontal system on August 8 while 1,150 miles (1,850 km) to the east of Bermuda.
19. Akulivik lies 1,850 km north of Montreal.
20. The design team planned on payloads ranging from 16 to 26 tons and a range of 420 to 1,000 nautical miles (780 to 1,850 km).
21. The park includes 85 miles (137 km) of shoreline on the lake (which has a total of 1,150 miles (1,850 km) of shoreline—mostly privately owned);
22. In India, a recent 6 GW, 1,850-km proposal was priced at $790 million and would require a wide right of way.
23. In India, a recent 6 GW, 1,850-km proposal was priced at $790 million and would require a 69 meter wide right of way.
24. The low continued in this general direction until it dissipated on September 10 about 1,150 mi (1,850 km) west of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
25. The gross storage capacity is 1,850 km (440 cu mi).
26. Aromashevsky District is 170 km east of the city of Tyumen, 300 km northwest of the city of Omsk, and 1,850 km east of Moscow.
27. Golyshmanovsky District is 215 km southeast of the city of Tyumen, 50 km west of the city of Ishim, and 1,850 km east of Moscow.
28. According to Avneri, Jews held 1,850,000 dunams (1,850 km) of land in 1947, or 6.94% of the total.
29. The TANAP project, an 1,850 km pipeline, presents 53% of the total 3,500 km of pipeline to be constructed within the Southern Gas Corridor Program.
30. At 18:00 UTC, Leslie became fully tropical, and it transited to a tropical storm about 1,850 km (1,150 mi) west-southwest of the Azores.
- 1,049 miles
- 1,688 km
- each March
- The "Serum Run"
- Alaska Communications
- United Fiber Optic
- January 2011
- $1 billion
- $350 million
- the Alaska House of Representatives
- Alaska Senate
- the Alaska Supreme Court
- The Alaska Legislature
- House of Representatives
- the Alaska Court of Appeals
- up to $100,000
- the Court of Appeals
- the early 1970s
- Alaska Natives
- the Alaskan Independence Party
- Wally Hickel
- February 24, 2015
- October 2016